GoldyLocks’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 40
- A great day with Mongoo$e
- Fri Jan 13, 2012 | 2 comments
- You want that burger with one hump or two?
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 2 comments
- Smokey Gets The Bandit's ---- Mustang that is
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | comment
- Happy Birthday Darrell
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 1 comment
- Rally Sport in Australia -- a hoppin' sport.
- Sat Dec 5, 2009 | 1 comment
Rally Sport in Australia -- a hoppin' sport.
Dec 5, 2009 | Views: 309
Apparently, at a recent National Capital Rally race, several of the drivers had Kangaroos accompany them on some part of the trip, bouncing away next to their cars; and some even had to swerve to miss the bouncing roos!
And, I thought a deer in the headlights was wild.
What is the wildest animal near-miss you ever experienced?
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!