- 1971 Chevrolet Nova (Dream Car)
- 1994 Chevrolet S-10 (Another Black S-10)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackbird)
- 1995 GMC 3500 Rally STX (Battle Wagon)
- 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
- 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle (Mychevelle)
- 1987 Chevrolet S-10 (Thunder-sTruck)
- 1989 Chevrolet S-10 (Cameo)
- 1998 Ford Ranger Super-cab (P*O*S)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #1)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #2)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Spyder)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Re-Po Car)
- 1969 Chevrolet Impala (Limpala)
- 1977 Chevrolet Camaro (The Camaro)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Am (Grand Am)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix (GP)
Crazyfast79TA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 240
- It's That Time of Year Again.
- Sat Dec 20, 2014 | comment
- Burt Reynolds Sells His Bandit Trans Am
- Mon Dec 15, 2014 | comment
- I'm Still Determined To Have Something Fast Next Summer!
- Wed Dec 10, 2014 | 2 comments
- Plans Have Changed Again
- Thu Dec 4, 2014 | 1 comment
- Using Healing Time For Planning
- Thu Dec 4, 2014 | 2 comments
REALLY...What should I do with it?
Dec 9, 2011 | Views: 323
Filed under: 1994 Chevrolet S-10 (Another Black S-10)
- Another "Black Truck"
- 20 photos
I've been thinking about this one, and your responses have lead me to come up with an answer; I'm just going to let it sit behind the shop until spring (or the boss tells me it has to go) and then I'll see where I'm at with my Trans Am and Nova. Maybe then I'll be more interested in this project.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: