- 1955 Chevrolet 3100 ("The Yellow Rose")
- 2010 Chevrolet Malibu (Malibu)
- 2003 Dodge 1500 (Ram)
- 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air ('53 Belair)
- 2008 Nissan Altima (Altima)
- 1979 Chevrolet C/K 10 Series (My '79 parts getter)
- 1957 Chevrolet truck ('57 Chevy truck)
- 1957 Chevrolet Truck (Parts truck)
- 1998 Pontiac Sunfire (Sunfire)
- 2000 Chevrolet S-10 (Daily Driver)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro ('92 Camaro)
- 1976 Ford Granada (Granada)
- 1976 Ford Bi-Centinniel (Bi-Centinniel)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro ('92 Whitey)
- 1968 Plymouth Road Runner ('68 RR)
- 1963 Ford Falcon ('Sprint')
- 1976 Chevrolet Blazer (Stump Jumper)
- 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 (Galaxie)
- 1964 Ford Falcon (Falcoon)
- 1963 Mercury Marauder ('Marauder')
- 1972 Chevrolet Vega ('72 Vega)
- 1962 Volkswagen Beetle ('Bug')
- 1968 Plymouth Road Runner (1968 Roadrunner)
- 1968 Mustang Fastback ('Stang)
- 1960 Chevrolet Corvair (Vair)
- 1956 Ford Mainline ('56 Ford)
- 1963 Ford Falcon ('63 Falcon)
- 1950 Ford Tudor ('50 Ford)
- 1949 Chevrolet Fleetline ('49 Chevy)
- 1972 Chevrolet Vega (Jungle Jim)
55Stepside’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 65
- Why America Fell off the Cliff
- Thu Nov 8, 2012 | 16 comments
- Finally going to a real car show
- Thu Nov 8, 2012 | 8 comments
- '55 Chevy truck headlight bezel seals.
- Tue Feb 21, 2012 | 1 comment
- Feature a different album or photo, or remove this feature.
- Mon Nov 28, 2011 | 3 comments
- Advertisements on album photos
- Thu Aug 11, 2011 | comment
Road Runner Concept Car Up For Auction
Jan 24, 2010 | Views: 462
This stunning concept was created by independent designer Michael Leonhard and gained attention through several magazines like Hot Rod, and numerous auto blogs. The concept has cues drawn from the Road Runners of ´71 and ´72, albeit interpreted in a modern key.
It's truly a unique opportunity to get this fabulous muscle car concept in working and driving condition. The car will be built as a one-off in cooperation with a world leading and renowned company specializing in coach building and concept car manufacturing.
The car will be built on a Dodge Challenger 6.1L HEMI platform and drivetrain but with an all new body. The fully working and running prototype will be a one-off and the finish of the vehicle will be high end show quality. Project duration is about 30-40 weeks.
The build cost is $ 950.000 - and that's also the auction price.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!