- 007_SuperCoupe’s Garage
007_SuperCoupe’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 35
- The Manifold is starting to take life...
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 | comment
- Spring Modifications have turned into a Summer Mess!
- Fri Jun 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- Fuel economy expirements
- Mon Apr 5, 2010 | comment
- Spring modifications have officially started...
- Mon Mar 8, 2010 | 1 comment
- More upgrades........finally!
- Mon Feb 22, 2010 | 2 comments
She started today!
Mar 30, 2008 | Views: 1,847
Filed under: 1992 Ford Thunderbird (Silver Thunder)
The DIS heat sink is working 100% as is the new coil. My IC fan wiring harness works great. I can't believe that gas that's a year and a half old is still good either.
Now, I just have to get the tires mounted and balanced and then I can take it for a test drive. I can't wait! I've been way too long without being able to drive it. Now that it runs, I just want to drive it. But I've got to wait just a tad longer. I've got to change the oil, drop the tranny pan and install a new valve body, install new O2 sensors and get those tires mounted and balanced. Then I'm good to go for a while. I've got a couple other little things to do, but nothing right now. I'll be plenty happy to just drive it for this year... More mods will come next year... :D
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: