Prettybird81’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 14
- New pix of the 65 Ford Truck Project
- Wed Oct 15, 2008 | 9 comments
- Oh Guess What?!! LOL... I'm famous... again... hahahahaha
- Tue Oct 14, 2008 | 2 comments
- Somebody explain this to me... Challenges
- Tue Oct 14, 2008 | 20 comments
- My day with Skip Barber Racing School
- Fri Sep 26, 2008 | 12 comments
- Lil Hot Rod's Ban One album
- Sat Sep 13, 2008 | 3 comments
Somebody explain this to me... Challenges
Oct 14, 2008 | Views: 697
I've voted a few... and I have to say... I vote honestly... I don't always vote in favor in every area of someone that's on my friends list vs. someone that's not... if one car is better under the hood... or the owner has put more effort into describing the car... or it just plain shows better... I vote in favor of the "better" of the two no matter who they belong to. Effort in describing or photographing the car goes a LONG way in my opinion... I also look at what resources the participants might have... if one of the challengers is a 17 year old that's probably working at Pizza Hut for a few bucks I take the time and effort into consideration... what did they do with the few bucks they have... etc.
I have one specific question.
1. how can I tell who initiated a challenge?
I wouldn't be afraid of a challenge... but I doubt i'd ever initiate one... maybe it's because i'm just not all that competitive... shoot... 90% of the shows I attend I don't even bother to get my car judged cause I just don't care that much hahaha...
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: