- 1971 Chevrolet Nova (Dream Car)
- 1994 Chevrolet S-10 (Another Black S-10)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Blackbird)
- 1997 Chevrolet K 2500 (Work Horse)
- 1995 GMC 3500 Rally STX (Battle Wagon)
- 1974 Chevrolet Chevelle (Mychevelle)
- 1987 Chevrolet S-10 (Thunder-sTruck)
- 1989 Chevrolet S-10 (Cameo)
- 1998 Ford Ranger Super-cab (P*O*S)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #1)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Experiment #2)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Spyder)
- 1980 Chevrolet Monza (Re-Po Car)
- 1969 Chevrolet Impala (Limpala)
- 1977 Chevrolet Camaro (The Camaro)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Am (Grand Am)
- 1995 Pontiac Grand Prix (GP)
Crazyfast79TA’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 229
- Re: I'm back with bad news that may produce something good.
- Mon Sep 29, 2014 | comment
- 400 needs some attention
- Sat Sep 20, 2014 | 1 comment
- Giving Up On The S-10
- Mon Aug 4, 2014 | comment
- I Wish My S-10 Was Done!
- Thu Jul 17, 2014 | 2 comments
- Car Show / Swap Meet / Poker Run Time again!
- Wed Jul 16, 2014 | comment
Tackling the brake problem
Jul 15, 2012 | Views: 273
- Gimme a BRAKE!
- 8 photos
UPDATE: July 14th.
I started removing the rear brake hose last night after work. I had to heat the steel lines at the splitter end of the hose. The hose popped. I was right about the hose being plugged! Today I got a fairly early start. wasn't able to heat the other end of the hose that connects to the steel line to the front, too close to the fuel line. So I broke out my die grinder and cut the steel line right next to the fitting and re-flared it with another fitting. I had to replace the left wheel cylinder, too. Michelle came out to the garage and helped me bleed the brakes. They're good now! I got a different kind of break this week, too. I had the T-Top trim given to me that I needed so bad! I have to fix the transmission lake too. I also got the modulator line in and hooked up. That was work in iyself. It may be a Sunday-after-church deal before I get to work on it anymore. I hope to be driving it this week!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!