- 007_SuperCoupe’s Garage
007_SuperCoupe’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 35
- The Manifold is starting to take life...
- Wed Jul 21, 2010 | comment
- Spring Modifications have turned into a Summer Mess!
- Fri Jun 18, 2010 | 2 comments
- Fuel economy expirements
- Mon Apr 5, 2010 | comment
- Spring modifications have officially started...
- Mon Mar 8, 2010 | 1 comment
- More upgrades........finally!
- Mon Feb 22, 2010 | 2 comments
The electrical saga continues...
Dec 4, 2007 | Views: 584
Filed under: 1992 Ford Thunderbird (Silver Thunder)
However, I am now again at a stand still in this project as I have to get the small stuff chromed before I can put it all back together. On a better note, I did locate some better water tight plugs that I can use for any of that engine compartment stuff. The plugs I've been using are fine, but they are not that high of quality or appearance. Problem is justifying the crimping tool to my wife...it costs nearly $50 for a very seldom used tool...
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: