- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair1)
- 1999 Pontiac Trans Am (Ramair2)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am (BAN 1)
- 2004 GMC 2500HD 4X4 Crew Cab (TA Hauler)
- 1976 Jeep CJ-5 (Big Red)
- 1969 Pontiac Firebird (1st Gen)
- 1912 Keck Gonnerman KG1309 (KG1309)
- 1990 Geo Prizm (Geo1)
- 1992 Geo Prizm (GEO 2)
- 1996 Geo Prizm (GEO3)
- 1995 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 (Big Dually)
Ramair1’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 17
- 3rd and Final Round of voting on the GM Officially Licensed Calendar Contest
- Mon Oct 18, 2010 | 4 comments
- GM Officially Licensed Calendar Contest 2nd Round Voting
- Tue Oct 12, 2010 | 5 comments
- Member Calendars Contest
- Sun Sep 19, 2010 | 6 comments
- We're Getting the Band Back Together; that is "The Gulf Coast Trans Am Club"
- Sun Aug 15, 2010 | 3 comments
- It's Spring Time and time to plant you're favorite flowers!!!!
- Tue Apr 6, 2010 | 1 comment
The Pontiac Southern Nationals Returns with Texas Hospitality
Feb 24, 2008 | Views: 789
- PSN 2005
- 45 photos
Over the past two years, the requests for the PSN to return have been frequent. Starting as a one-day show and race event in 1992, the PSN evolved into a two-day event before concluding its 13-year run in 2005. Open to all years of Pontiacs, the PSN strives to bring together the best of all generations, both on the show field and pitted against each other at the dragstrip. In addition to the pristine-restored classics, the late-model community is sure to turn out in force, including members of ClubGP.
For more details on the car show and competitive racing action, log onto the DAPA Web site at www.dapa.org or e-mail email@example.com.
(Randall D. Allen)
The Pontiac Southern Nationals is back, and better than ever! PSN will be in San Antonio, TX and events will be held at 2 race tracks: The car show to held at Retama Park, (the local horse racing track), The Drag Race event will be held at San Antonio Raceway.
Hosted By The Dallas Area Pontiac Association
20+ Show Classes
Quarter Mile Track
5 Racing Classes
Trophy & Cash Classes
Ames Performance Engineering
Ram Air Restoration Ent, Inc
Benefiting: American Cancer Society
Contact & Information:
E-mail - PSN2008SA@yahoo.com
Phone - 972-636-5087
Hotel Information - See www.dapa.org
Entry Fees: Show Only: $25.00 -includes admission to Saturday's horse racing schedule
Race Only: $45.00 / Spectator: $15.00
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!