GoldyLocks’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 40
- A great day with Mongoo$e
- Fri Jan 13, 2012 | 2 comments
- You want that burger with one hump or two?
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 2 comments
- Smokey Gets The Bandit's ---- Mustang that is
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | comment
- Happy Birthday Darrell
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 1 comment
- Rally Sport in Australia -- a hoppin' sport.
- Sat Dec 5, 2009 | 1 comment
There Are Real People Behind Those Cars -- Chrysler is One
Jan 5, 2008 | Views: 302
There was a guy names Chrysler behind the Chrysler line of cars. Walter Chrysler, that is. And, he sure was an innovator.
First at General Motors he helped to innovate and pioneer the all-steel body. Yep, that was a big innovation because cars used to include a fair amount of weed in the frames and bodies.
Well, then he went on to help revive Maxwell car company and he put is first Chrysler car on display in New York City on this day, January 5, 1924.
Hey everyone, keep on innovating.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!