- 1950 Studebaker Champion (FozzieMobile)
- 1951 Chevrolet Sedan (Heaven Bound)
- 1961 Ford Thunderbird (White In Night Satin)
- 2001 Toyota Celica (GT - great tourer)
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander (Ditsi Mitsi)
- 1954 Nash Metropolitan (Metro)
- 1958 Mercury Monteclair (The Beginning)
- 1960 Oldsmobile 88 (California Kid)
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova (Easy Going)
- 1968 Rambler American (Dings)
- 1972 Chevrolet Caprice (Bowtie Boat)
- 1976 Plymouth Valiant (Tilt Power)
- 1977 Volkswagen bus (rust bucket)
- 1978 Datsun 510 (Ole Reliable)
- 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Trouble)
- 1989 Ford F 150 (Not So Big Foot)
- 2003 Mazda Protege5 (Japanese Ford)
alwaysakid’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 76
Too Much Of A Good Thing
Jun 30, 2011 | Views: 247
- Back To The Fifties
- 328 photos
As a result, almost nobody has looked at this album. And those who have can't even get half way through it. I think I've had fewer people look at this album than any other album I've posted.
Of course, it is summertime, when people are outdoors instead of in front of the computer.
And we live in a busy society, where people don't have time to sit down and look at over 300 pictures on the computer.
It's too bad, though, because there were a LOT of interesting vehicles there. Some of the photos I got include a Packard convertible sedan from the classic period, Cadillacs, Studebakers, radical customs, flamed streetrods, gassers, a panel with a saloon in the back, a dog peeing on somebody's car and even a hotrod that looks like a traffic cone.
Even if I do say so myself, if you've got time, it's worthwhile going through this album.
But for those of you who do not have time, I understand.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!