- 1968 Dodge D100 (D100)
- 1978 Chrysler New Yorker (the large barge)
- 1980 Chrysler LeBaron (woody)
- 1977 Chrysler Cordoba (cordoba)
- 1966 Dodge Coronet 500 (Dodge Coronet)
- 1948 Chevrolet Deluxe (sparky)
- 1948 Ford Super Deluxe 8 (x)
- 1937 Terraplane Model 71 (gramps)
- 1996 Dodge Ram 3500 (truck1)
- 1965 Ford F-250 (truck2)
- 1963 Dodge Town Panel (ugly)
- 1978 Chrysler New Yorker Brougham (Salon)
- 1979 Chrysler New Yorker (NY)
patrick37’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 5
Jun 27, 2008 | Views: 412
I traded a 383 Chrysler engine with tranny to a friend last month for a '77 Cordoba with a running 400 4-bbl, but it has a bad trans front seal, so it's a dead soldier until I fix the seal! See what I mean?
I'm really hoping the Chevy coupe is what the pictures I've seen of it, show it to be! I'm wanting to put a Chevy 261 or a GMC 270 Six in it, just to be different from all the SBC rods out there. Plus, the Sixes may not win drag races, but they sound so friggin' cool with headers and 2-into-1 exhausts with Smithy's and big resonators! I've got a Mopar 8-3/4" rear to go under it, plus I think I've got a front disc brake conversion lined up for it, as well! I have a cool set of '64 Olds 442 red bucket seats for it, some S-W gauges I've had laying around, a pair of 15"x6" TT-D wheels and a pair or 15"x7" steelies for it, and stereo gear that has never been installed.
Or, I might just trade the car off on something else, who knows!!!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: