427HISS’s Blog Posts 1 – 4 of 4
- Building new "Genesis" 427 Side Oiler. 527 ci. 600-650 HP/TQ
- Sun Jun 6, 2010 | comment
- Two post low ceiling (8' tall) home garage lift $1,989 + Shipping.
- Mon Feb 2, 2009 | 3 comments
- My buddy's having some fun, in my 427 Shelby Cobra.
- Fri Aug 1, 2008 | comment
- I built a 1/4 scale RC sprint for my buddy Chad.
- Fri Aug 1, 2008 | 2 comments
Two post low ceiling (8' tall) home garage lift $1,989 + Shipping.
Feb 2, 2009 | Views: 6,003
Filed under: 1966 Ford 427 Shelby Cobra (replica) (427HISS)
It's just like what automotive repair shops use, but this is just a smaller version for a home garage. I will sell it for $1,989 + shipping.
I'm not a employee or a salesman for this company and only need one so, I'm selling this one.
You'll ask yourself, "how did I go without it". It's a fantastic lift everyone.
For more information and photo's, please email me and I can also give you my phone number.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: