- 1975 Chevrolet Monza (Louie The Lizard)
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (The Green Machine 69 Chevelle SS *MODEL car*)
- 1966 Chevrolet Chevy II (Little Nova II **1/24" scale MODEL CAR**)
- 1976 Chevrolet Monza (Tazmanian Devil)
- 2005 Ford Mustang (My Stang)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (T-DEVIL)
- 1976 Chevrolet Monza (Blue Bunny)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (The Monzter)
- 1969 Chevrolet Chevelle (Cara's 69)
- 1968 Ford Mustang (Linda's Dream)
- 1970 Chevrolet Camaro (Rare Camaro)
- 1980 Pontiac J-2000 (Rick's J-2000)
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air (Kids car)
- 1956 Ford Pickup (Pinky)
- 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air (Two Toned)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Monster Monza Model)
- 1974 Chevrolet Vega (Nick's Vega)
- 1977 Chevrolet C/K 10 Series (1 Tough Truck)
- 1978 Chevrolet Monza (Monza 1)
MonzterRacing’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 14
- The NEW "Louie the Lizard" is back and badder than ever !!
- Wed Dec 16, 2015 | comment
- THE ALL NEW LOUIE THE LIZARD after all these years I have been gone !!
- Wed Jul 2, 2014 | comment
- I am back but not here very much !!
- Thu Jul 19, 2012 | 1 comment
- Important info about helping GET LOUIE THE LIZARD BACK
- Sat Nov 20, 2010 | 4 comments
- Sorry I have been really SAD and out of the car scene for a while- Need Help !!!
- Sun Nov 14, 2010 | 18 comments
Update on the progress on the car for PINKS ALL OUT
Jan 12, 2008 | Views: 769
The NEW Dart Little M block is on the stand and I checked rod to block clearances since I am using 6" aluminum rods. Ready to go to the machine shop!!! The NEW 1095 King Demon RS is here and the Brodix Heads and Bowtie intake have been massaged heavily and flowed. I also have a few custom additives to the intake like a Brodix BB Chevy Turtle installed in the floor of the intake. Really helped the flow numbers for the intake and heads both. We are using a custom grind Lunati 4-7 swap solid roller cam with @ .684 lift and a lot of duration. I can't wait to get it all done so I can hear it and get it tuned in on the chassis dyno.
My job changed my schedule this week so I lost one of the three days a week I had to devote my time to getting the car done. My progress may slow down a little but I will keep everyone posted as I get the chance. I still have a lot of work to do.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: