- 1976 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega (Twin Cam)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (Millionth Vega)
- 1971 Chevrolet Vega Panel Express (71Panel)
- 1988 Chevrolet Nova (88NUMMI)
- 1974 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (74Shark)
- 1964 Chevrolet Corvair (64vair)
- 1989 Chevrolet Beretta GT (89GT)
- 1986 Chevrolet Nova (86NUMMI)
- 1986 Chevrolet Sprint (86Sprint)
- 1986 Cadillac Cimarron (86Caddy)
- 1985 Cadillac Coupe DeVille (Deville)
- 1977 Chevrolet Chevette (77TCar)
- 1987 Toyota Corolla (87Corolla)
- 1985 Chevrolet Chevette S (85TCar)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega Kammback (73Kammback)
- 1990 Ford Festiva L (90Festiva)
- 1984 Lincoln Continental Mark VII LSC (84Mark)
- 1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI (82Mark)
- 1973 Ford Pinto Runabout (73Pinto)
- 1973 Mercury Capri 2600 (73Capri)
- 1975 Chevrolet Vega Panel Express (75Panel)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (Millionth Vega #2)
- 1976 Chevrolet Cosworth Vega (Twin Cam #1)
- 1967 Chevrolet Impala SS (67SS)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (73GT)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega Kammback Estate (73Woody)
- 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (Millionth Vega #1)
vegavairbob’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 53
- Vega Panel Express Wins Best In Show
- Sat Nov 16, 2013 | 3 comments
- Cosworth Vega Collects Sixth Trophy for 2013
- Fri Nov 8, 2013 | 2 comments
- Vega GT Collects Seventh Trophy for 2013
- Sun Oct 20, 2013 | 1 comment
- Chevrolet Cameo pickup sells for $140,000 at Lambrecht Chevrolet auction
- Fri Oct 4, 2013 | 3 comments
- 500 Time Capsules up for auction in Nebraska - 50 with less than 10 Miles!
- Sun Aug 25, 2013 | 4 comments
Vega Economy Camper - The Hatchback Hutch
Jun 25, 2010 | Views: 3,003
Filed under: 1973 Chevrolet Vega GT (Millionth Vega)
- Tent-Go-Camp & other Vega Goodies
- 21 photos
"Every Vega Hatchack becomes a Two-Sleeper! It's the Vega Hatchback Hutch. Travel all day and then instead of turning into some place to sleep, you can just turn your Vega into some place to sleep. The March '72 issue of Friends magazine (for Chevy owners) prompted hundreds of inquires."
Easy to install
"...The entire process takes 5 minutes from unwrapping to completion'"
Durable quality contruction
..."they're made of extra-strength square-weave canvas. 10.38 ounce army duck and died to a bright, vivid yellow. The material is water and mildew resistant and extra heavy brass zipper is strong and reliable."
Convenient to pack
"...It folds up and tucks away in a corner of the Vega storage area."
"The Hutch can have Vega prospects camping on your doorsteps. Just set it up outside and watch the crowds gather."
Wheels Afield-the complete camping magazine - February 1973 in "Economy Camping" said: "Hatchback Tent for Chevrolet Vega sleeps two or three, opens in seconds and snaps into place, is lightweight and water resistant, has zippered flaps and can be quickly dismantled, folded and stored inside your Vega. Makes overnight camping easy. Price: about $75. available through Chevrolet dealers everywhere."
Chevy Vega Wiki
Image: My 1973 Vega GT - Millionth Vega w/ Hutch installed
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: