- 1950 Studebaker Champion (FozzieMobile)
- 1951 Chevrolet Sedan (Heaven Bound)
- 1961 Ford Thunderbird (White In Night Satin)
- 2001 Toyota Celica (GT - great tourer)
- 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander (Ditsi Mitsi)
- 1954 Nash Metropolitan (Metro)
- 1958 Mercury Monteclair (The Beginning)
- 1960 Oldsmobile 88 (California Kid)
- 1966 Chevrolet Nova (Easy Going)
- 1968 Rambler American (Dings)
- 1972 Chevrolet Caprice (Bowtie Boat)
- 1976 Plymouth Valiant (Tilt Power)
- 1977 Volkswagen bus (rust bucket)
- 1978 Datsun 510 (Ole Reliable)
- 1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme (Trouble)
- 1989 Ford F 150 (Not So Big Foot)
- 2003 Mazda Protege5 (Japanese Ford)
alwaysakid’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 73
Vote For Me!
Nov 8, 2007 | Views: 446
So, I figured if people are going to lobby their friends for votes so that the In The Wild contest becomes more of a popularity contest, I'll just take it one step further. I'll post a blog that will spend a little time on the main page and ask everyone, friends and strangers, to vote for the 1961 T-Bird in the contest!
Actually, there are several interesting photos there, so regardless of whether you vote for mine, someone else's or none, it's still worth taking a look. Check it out.
But if you do have trouble picking one out of all those great photos, remember the 1961 T-Bird!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!