- 1972 Chevrolet Chevelle (THE BITCH)
- 1971 Pontiac LeMans (Daisy Head Maisy)
- 2001 Chevrolet Tahoe (Shepherds Taxi)
- 1979 Chevrolet CK10 (Spot)
- 2004 Suzuki Eiger 400 4x4 (Bumble)
- 1998 John Deere 265 (Hooter Scooter)
- 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo (Her's)
- 2001 Ford F-150 (Red Rocket)
- 2004 Chevrolet 2500 HD Duramax Diesel (Baddness)
Redneck_Cowgirl’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 13
- Is my Chevy HD Diesel in the near future?
- Sun May 3, 2009 | comment
- Good ol' 350 Lemans...Poor ol' 402 Chevelle.
- Mon Mar 23, 2009 | 2 comments
- Restamp Numbers? New Build sheets & window invoices?
- Mon Aug 25, 2008 | 4 comments
- Middletown, Indiana Car Show 08/02/08
- Mon Aug 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- My own view of somethings going on here...
- Mon Aug 4, 2008 | 6 comments
Was a busy weekend...more sore muscles this one too.
Apr 9, 2008 | Views: 411
We have a lead on the seats and the windows. I could careless about the body at the moment. I want to fix the brakes and drive it.
This weekend there is a car show in Daleville - 8 miles or so from my house. I wanted to take the Chevelle and my Tahoe. No. They are calling for rain and snow. So we are building a dog house. The plans I have drawn up are so cool. Will have a removable wind wall and the top will be on hinges. Actually big enough that 4 german shepherds could fit in it. I made the bed today. Yes, I sew. It is red with black paw prints and filled with fiber fill and cedar chips. Ok so I am more nuts about my dogs than my car. When the car is done, they get to go on rides in it. I thought about naming the Lemans the Zoomobile, the dogs like to ride all 4 of them (only the 2 shepherds are mine the other 2 are his) and out of 4 cats, 1 loves to ride. Even the bunny likes to go.
Lastly, he came home tonight and told me that Aug. whatever date Bristol race is he is going. YEAH! I have a whole weekend to do whatever my son and I want to do...
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: