- 1954 Ford Ranch Wagon (Insane 54)
- 2003 Holden Monaro (Fireball's Tim's MUSCLE CAR!!)
- 2002 Holden Monaro (More MUSCLE!!)
- 2007 Mini Cooper S (Fireballed! MINI USA Pursuit)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (SHOCKWAVE)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (NEXUS INTERCEPTOR)
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (The MEGAmini)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (ODDJOB "SOLD")
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (The MACH 3!)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (NEO "SOLD")
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (Red Hot S!!)
- 2004 MINI Cooper S (WIDOW)
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (Flamethrower)
fireballtim’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 36
- AutoDissection MINI CONCEPT...
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- The Hollywood Car Show PREMIERE!
- Mon Jul 21, 2008 | comment
- Auto Dissection #003 FERRARI CALIFORNIA!
- Fri Jul 11, 2008 | comment
- Auto Dissection #002 MINI CLUBMAN
- Fri Jul 4, 2008 | comment
- Blogdissection 001 CAMARO!
- Mon Jun 30, 2008 | 2 comments
What's good DESIGN...
Jun 23, 2008 | Views: 420
Ferraris, Yugos, MINIS… whatever suits the bill. If it’s cool, it needs to be dissected.
Good design. Well, that’s a personal thing, right? Sorta. But I look at it like this…
IT’S COOL AND I LIKE IT, DUH!!! So, …if that’s the way I feel and the car looks bitchin’ for all the reasons a car SHOULD look bitchin,’ then it’s a done deal. Maybe Fridays will be DISSECTION DAY? What do you guys think?
Oh, and this little beast here is an HPI RACING MINI. If I could fit in it, I’d rock it. All time Classic Design. SEE YOU ALL AT MINI MEET WEST this Saturday!! Bring your cameras ’cause I wanna get photos with EVERYONE!!
Photo @ www.fireballtim.com/blog
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: