- 2001 Pontiac Trans Am (SEXYWS6)
- 1995 Pontiac Trans Am ("Lucky")
- 2004 Yamaha FJR1300 (Flyin FJ)
- 1994 Pontiac Trans Am (Red Rocket)
- 1999 Buick Regal (lownslo)
- 1975 Oldsmobile Hurst (75 Hurst/Olds)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (ole faithful)
- 2003 Mercury Gran Marquis (Granpappy)
- 2002 Ford F-350 (Old Terminix Service Truck)
- 1976 Pontiac Trans Am ('76 TA)
- 1977 Pontiac Trans Am (1977 TA)
- 1978 Pontiac Trans Am (Silver)
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (The "Evader")
- 1979 Pontiac Trans Am (Project TA)
- 1980 Pontiac Trans Am (Ole Blue)
- 1989 Pontiac Firebird ('89 Bird)
- 1990 Chevrolet Camaro (Green Machine)
- 1991 Pontiac Firebird (Pretty Bird)
- 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 (Ramm Tuff)
- 1992 Chevrolet 1500 (The Hauler)
- 1987 Chevrolet K5 Blazer (Mudd n Funn)
tamatt79’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 27
- Bandit Run, Mississippi style.
- Sat Aug 21, 2010 | 5 comments
- Whats up with the photos section on everyones page?
- Thu Jun 17, 2010 | 4 comments
- Bandit Bash Video slide show
- Fri Jun 11, 2010 | comment
- Dixie Firebirds in the Smokey Mtns...
- Thu Apr 29, 2010 | 20 comments
- Mistreated 95 Trans Am
- Tue Aug 18, 2009 | 1 comment
Wheel spoilers on 77-78 Trans Ams???
Nov 7, 2008 | Views: 2,735
- Overhaulin' Tupelo, Ms style!
- 111 photos
This is a Trans AM, the VIN, cowl tag, and build sheet all match!
In the blogs i have been posting on the 17 day transformation, the Trans Am in question along with a 78 belonging to "kirk78400ta" dont have the wheel spoilers. I have seen the build sheet for the 1 belonging to "77TA'' and can verify it is a TA. So can anyone tell me why these cars dont have wheel spoilers? I thought that was part of the TA package.
Correction, the other Trans Am belonging to "kirk78400ta" has the holes for the spoilers. Sorry i didnt see them. Still questioning the 1 my friends are working on though.
More info, there is a RPO code of B97 with the designation of "RR WL Spoiler" on the build sheet.
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: