GoldyLocks’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 40
- A great day with Mongoo$e
- Fri Jan 13, 2012 | 2 comments
- You want that burger with one hump or two?
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 2 comments
- Smokey Gets The Bandit's ---- Mustang that is
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | comment
- Happy Birthday Darrell
- Fri Feb 5, 2010 | 1 comment
- Rally Sport in Australia -- a hoppin' sport.
- Sat Dec 5, 2009 | 1 comment
Where did all the Tailfins go?
Feb 3, 2008 | Views: 431
It was on February 4, 1948 that Cadillac started putting tailfins on their productions cars. This continued through the 50's and into the 60's when folks, I guess, thought they maybe a little to much.
Hey, I'd take those days back. And, when I get some time in years ahead for something other than work, look out, I'll be ridin my bike around with streamers and looking for Motortopians who can give me a ride in their tailfin Caddy's!
Wow, the kids will love that! :-).
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: