- 1954 Ford Ranch Wagon (Insane 54)
- 2003 Holden Monaro (Fireball's Tim's MUSCLE CAR!!)
- 2002 Holden Monaro (More MUSCLE!!)
- 2007 Mini Cooper S (Fireballed! MINI USA Pursuit)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (SHOCKWAVE)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (NEXUS INTERCEPTOR)
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (The MEGAmini)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (ODDJOB "SOLD")
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (The MACH 3!)
- 2006 MINI Cooper S (NEO "SOLD")
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (Red Hot S!!)
- 2004 MINI Cooper S (WIDOW)
- 2002 MINI Cooper S (Flamethrower)
fireballtim’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 37
- AutoDissection MINI CONCEPT...
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 | 1 comment
- The Hollywood Car Show PREMIERE!
- Mon Jul 21, 2008 | comment
- Auto Dissection #003 FERRARI CALIFORNIA!
- Fri Jul 11, 2008 | comment
- Auto Dissection #002 MINI CLUBMAN
- Fri Jul 4, 2008 | comment
- Blogdissection 001 CAMARO!
- Mon Jun 30, 2008 | 2 comments
Why do I love CARS...
Jun 18, 2008 | Views: 251
But that got me thinking again. Why do I love cars so much? Why do ALL of us love cars?
Honestly? … Most cars are designed by men. Most men appreciate the beauty of the female form. In ALL it’s forms. And car designs… are inspired by women mostly. Shapes and curves, concave and convex surfaces. Textures. There are many other influences, but the designer of the ‘68 Split Window Vette (Harry Bradley) said this point blank… “I designed the Vette after seeing a woman dance and bend backwards on the ground as one of her moves. The most beautiful thing I had ever seen. THAT inspired me.”
This is not sleazy. Nor strange in any way. God has created a situation that allows beauty to inspire us all. From form in nature to the thing that attracts all men most. The human body. Look closely and you’ll see for your self.
Check out some of the rides above with new eyes. Let it guide your soul on a journey of inspiration. And let that journey help you to appreciate design.
An congratulations to Chuck for winning BEST OF SHOW with his “Rodriguez!”
Time for Chocolate…
SEE THE PHOTOS @ www.fireballtim.com/blog
Permanent Link to this Blog Post:
Download Drive Magazine Now!