- 1955 Chevrolet 3100 ("The Yellow Rose")
- 2010 Chevrolet Malibu (Malibu)
- 2003 Dodge 1500 (Ram)
- 1953 Chevrolet Bel Air ('53 Belair)
- 2008 Nissan Altima (Altima)
- 1979 Chevrolet C/K 10 Series (My '79 parts getter)
- 1957 Chevrolet truck ('57 Chevy truck)
- 1957 Chevrolet Truck (Parts truck)
- 1998 Pontiac Sunfire (Sunfire)
- 2000 Chevrolet S-10 (Daily Driver)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro ('92 Camaro)
- 1976 Ford Granada (Granada)
- 1976 Ford Bi-Centinniel (Bi-Centinniel)
- 1992 Chevrolet Camaro ('92 Whitey)
- 1968 Plymouth Road Runner ('68 RR)
- 1963 Ford Falcon ('Sprint')
- 1976 Chevrolet Blazer (Stump Jumper)
- 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 (Galaxie)
- 1964 Ford Falcon (Falcoon)
- 1963 Mercury Marauder ('Marauder')
- 1972 Chevrolet Vega ('72 Vega)
- 1962 Volkswagen Beetle ('Bug')
- 1968 Plymouth Road Runner (1968 Roadrunner)
- 1968 Mustang Fastback ('Stang)
- 1960 Chevrolet Corvair (Vair)
- 1956 Ford Mainline ('56 Ford)
- 1963 Ford Falcon ('63 Falcon)
- 1950 Ford Tudor ('50 Ford)
- 1949 Chevrolet Fleetline ('49 Chevy)
- 1972 Chevrolet Vega (Jungle Jim)
55Stepside’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 65
- Why America Fell off the Cliff
- Thu Nov 8, 2012 | 17 comments
- Finally going to a real car show
- Thu Nov 8, 2012 | 8 comments
- '55 Chevy truck headlight bezel seals.
- Tue Feb 21, 2012 | 1 comment
- Feature a different album or photo, or remove this feature.
- Mon Nov 28, 2011 | 3 comments
- Advertisements on album photos
- Thu Aug 11, 2011 | comment
Wishing everyone a safe and prosporous New Years'
Dec 27, 2009 | Views: 485
'Twas the month after Christmas, and all through the house Nothing would fit me, not even a blouse.
The cookies I'd nibbled, the eggnog I'd taste At the holiday parties had gone to my waist.
When I got on the scales there arose such a number!
When I walked to the store (less a walk than a lumber).
I'd remember the marvellous meals I'd prepared; The gravies and sauces and beef nicely rared,
The wine and the rum balls, the bread and the cheese And the way I'd never said, 'No thank you, please.'
As I dressed myself in my husband's old shirt And prepared once again to do battle with dirt - I said to myself, as I only can 'You can't spend a winter disguised as a man!'
So - away with the last of the sour cream dip, Get rid of the fruit cake, every cracker and chip
Every last bit of food that I like must be banished 'Till all the additional ounces have vanished.
I won't have a cookie - not even a lick.
I'll want only to chew on a long celery stick.
I won't have hot biscuits, or corn bread, or pie, I'll munch on a carrot and quietly cry.
I'm hungry, I'm lonesome, and life is a bore But isn't that what January is for?
Unable to giggle, no longer a riot.
Happy New Year to all and to all a good diet!
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: