QuikZilver’s Blog Posts 1 – 5 of 21
- Automatic Transmission & Steering/Suspension ASE's attained
- Mon Apr 23, 2012 | comment
- Passed 2 more ASEs Certifications
- Fri Apr 13, 2012 | 1 comment
- Work being done.
- Thu Nov 10, 2011 | comment
- Interior restoration
- Sat Oct 29, 2011 | comment
- A lot has happen in 2 years...
- Mon Feb 14, 2011 | 2 comments
Work being done.
Nov 10, 2011 | Views: 136
Filed under: 1970 Chevrolet Camaro (Orange Crush)
Vintage Air AC
Be Cool Radiator and electric fans
Long tube headers and new exhaust
New body mounts
New Digital Gauges
Re-wiring engine compartment and interior.
I hope to have this done and the car on the road by Thanksgiving...if the rest of the parts come in. Restoring a classic takes some sourcing...
Permanent Link to this Blog Post: