National Firebird and Trans Am ClubP. O. Box 11238
Chicago, Illinois 60611
- Rob Thomas, President
Files 1 – 3 of 12
- Natonal Firebird and Trans Am Club eEagle; July 2015
- Uploaded: Jun 15, 2015
- As sent to club members along with the printed Eagle.
- Natonal Firebird and Trans Am Club eEagle; January 2015
- Uploaded: Dec 18, 2014
- The National Firebird and Trans Am Club eEagle: January 2015 is available to all on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/firebirdclub/app_190322544333196. Like us to see it!
- National Firebird and Trans Am Club eEagle: July 2012
- Uploaded: Jun 14, 2012
- As sent to members of the National Firebird and Trans Am Club in addition to the printed Eagle.
You must be a member of this Motortopia group to access the shared items.
North America's oldest and largest club for all year Firebirds and Trans Ams including the GTA, Formula and Firehawk. Established in 1984 and offers color magazines (EAGLE), emagazines, technical advice, member recommendations on service, body and parts sources, registration of your Firebird & Trans Am, a tradition of service, message boards and FREE member classified ads that appear in the EAGLE magazine AND on the Firebird & Trans Am Club website at www.firebirdtaclub.com and much more!! Email address is:
No requirements to be a member of the Motortopia National Firebird and Trans Am Club group other than to be a Firebird or Trans Am or Pontiac car enthusiast.
NFTAC Club Membership is $35 for 1 year, $65 for 2 years or $95 for 3 years with a free t-shirt or tech CD ($45 for 1 year, $85 for 2 years or $125 for 3 years with a free t-shirt or tech CD outside the USA in US funds only).
eMembership is $25 per year ($45 for 2 years and $65 for 3 years with free t-shirt or tech CD) and offers the eEagle and access to the "Members Only" section of the website.
We accept check, money order or Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express and Paypal. You can join online or send information via FAX or mail. Join the club by clicking here.
Got something you want to discuss? Looking for advice? Or, just want to catch up on what’s happening? Join our forum and post and reply to topics on General Discussion, and more...