Creating custom special effects posters of your vehicle. jcphotoworks takes pride in turning ordinary photographs into extraordinary posters. jcphotoworks will put your vehicle on a special effects background of your choice. You supply a good quality ( high resolution ) photograph of your vehicle, choose a special effects background, and we do the rest. This is a very inter- active process, where you participate in the design process, by e-mail, and approve the final design before printing. Poster sizes from 8"x12" to a supersize 24"x36".
Immortalize your vehicle to-day! Prices start at $75.00 plus postage.
The process is quite simple and absolutely risk free.
1. First you email your photo or photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We will then scan your photos to make sure they are suitable for use.
3. We will then work with you via email to pick out a special effects background or theme.
4. We will remove your vehicle from the unwanted background and insert it into the special effects background.
5. We will produce several drafts of your poster utilizing different lighting, text, and or reflections.
6. We will send the drafts to you via email, for your comments, ideas, and approval.
7. When a final design has been selected, and size of the finished poster has been determined, you will receive an invoice through PayPal.
8. When payment is received through Paypal, your poster will be printed and shipped within 48 hours.
Poster prices range from a low of $75.00 for a poster up to and including 13"x19" to a high of $125.00 for a poster up to and including 24"x36".
Shipping costs are $9.75.
Check out the examples below. We have many different backgrounds available, or you may have some ideas of your own.
Your Poster will look great hanging in the office, den, garage, workshop, the cave, or any room in the house. Makes a perfect gift for any occasion. Order yours today!
Got something you want to discuss? Looking for advice? Or, just want to catch up on what’s happening? Join our forum and post and reply to topics on General Discussion, and more...