About SpinningWheels-SC.com Forums: Group Services, Memberships, Group Purchasing, and General Information as a Group
- Forum:Group Services, Memberships, Group Purchasing, and General Information as a Group
- Hello to all our group members,enthusiasts, friends and countrymen!! We feel that as a group we can do so much more than as an individual when it comes to services, buying parts, getting group discounts and more. The sky is the limit if we all do our part. We are going to just try one to see how it will work and show you the difference in the cost of purchasing as a group VS doing it all alone. After this bulletin,I will then speak to all of you about "CORVETTE COUNTRY CLUB" which will be an addition to Spinningwheels but will be all inclusive.
Here is what we need to do;
We need to increase the number of group members. All of you have many friends in your inner circles and we would like you to invite them to join Spinningwheels so they can bring these ideas about.
Our vehicles are our primary means of transportation, whether you go to a car show, to the drag races or to Disney World, or just going to pick up the kids at school. In the summer time cars overheat, they get flat tires, we can forget to turn our lights off, without our jumper cables, a multitude of things can take place. Whether we are driving alone or along with our family, it is best to be protected. We are members of AAA PLUS. AAA PLUS offers the following;
1. Nationwide Emergency Road service
2. Auto Travel Planning
3. AAA Travel
4. Attractions, Hotel, Resort Discounts
5. AAA Insurance Agency
6. Automotive Financial Services
7. Show your card and get your discount at many places.
8. Free Traveler's checks
9. Free Passport Photos
11.AAA - VISA credit cards
12.Legal Service Reimbursement
13.Personal Accident Insurance
14.Theft Reward (yeah...if you steal something you get a reward! :-)...just kidding)
15. Name Brand Luggage
16. Arrest and Bail Bonds
17. Prescription Discounts
18. Club Publication
19. Safety Programs
20. Legislative Programs
I am going to put in a couple for instances...
**They will come and change your flat tire. **They will jump start your dead battery. **They will come to your vehicle with a locksmith and will pay up to $50.00 lock out service. It provides an automotive key and lock service up to $100.00 for parts and labor when necessary to make the car operable or gain entry.
**They will make minor adjustments to start your vehicle or provide a tow to the service provider's station or repair facility of your choice. You will receive 100 free towing miles.
**They will deliver fuel to members enabling them to reach the nearest open service station. AAA PLUS service provides this at no extra cost.
**Extracation and winching allows two service vehicles and two drivers.
These services are for the AAA PLUS MEMBERS. There are services that can be added to these such as RV options, coverage for motorcylces and they all have a toll free number for emergency road services.
You can also request coverage for four-wheeled cars and light trucks. I could keep writing about their benefits, but my point is we have used these services on numerous occasions and have saved us hundreds and hundreds of dollars.
The more that join the group, and the more that are interested, perhaps I can get us a group/club price and the cost would be significantly lower than individual memberships.
My other point here is called "Corvette Country Club". This is something that is even bigger than I can explain to you here. I will go into detail on that on our next group bulletin. The Corvette Country Club is basically a car registry that includes these services but in a different way. It also will be able to obtain discounted prices for automotive parts and accessories, etc.
The sooner you reply, the sooner we can get things moving and make it happen...Nation wide. East coast to West Coast...North to South.
All our best to all of you.
- Contains: 0 Topics and 0 Posts
Download Drive Magazine Now!