Motortopia: Where your passion parks

Motortopia: Where your passion parks.

Why Join Motortopia? So you can participate in groups... Create Group! Join Club! Join Group! Invite Friends!

  1. cars
  2. bikes
  3. boats
  4. planes

Cars > Groups > The Bandit Run > Forums > Discuss Smokey and the Bandit > Your favorite Smokey and the Bandit Lines

 
     

    Forum: Discuss Smokey and the Bandit

    • Topic: Your favorite Smokey and the Bandit Lines
    • Started by WolfBandit30 Apr 12, 2007 at 6:35 pm
    • Last post by 99999999 Sep 10, 2008 at 9:14 am
    • This topic has been viewed 13100 times and has 61 replies
    more search options
     

    Topic: Your favorite Smokey and the Bandit Lines

    Forums > Discuss Smokey and the Bandit > Your favorite Smokey and the Bandit Lines

    Page 3 of 7: << First < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last >> Posts 21 – 30 of 66  

    1. #21 Apr 12, 2007 at 6:35 pm

      WolfBandit30’s Profile Photo
      WolfBandit30
      Total posts: 38
      Send Message
      Another good one is when Justice gets behind Bandit and says" Bandit, I got a smokey report for ya!" And Bandit says" Whats your handle son and lay it on me.!" The Justice says" My Handle is Smokey Bear and I'm tailgrabbin your a$$ right now!" lmao image
       

       

    2. #22 Apr 12, 2007 at 6:48 pm

      BAN_LS1’s Profile Photo
      BAN_LS1
      Total posts: 7
      Send Message
      Quote:
      Originally posted by rmpitzer  One of my favorite lines is.....
      "I'm in pursuit of a black Trans Am....he's all mine, so stay out of the way"


      "headquarters disreguard that last transmission"
       

       


      98 TA - A4, cam'd, lid, LT's, duals w/40s, shift kit, Lowered 1.5", 18's, poly susp, KYB adj shocks, WS6 Hood w/ghost stripes.

      77 Pro-touring Bandit TA - LS1/6spd- Under Construction
    3. #23 May 14, 2007 at 11:10 pm

      BamaGirl’s Profile Photo
      BamaGirl
      Total posts: 6
      Send Message
      Quote:
      Originally posted by WolfBandit30  Another good one is when Justice gets behind Bandit and says" Bandit, I got a smokey report for ya!" And Bandit says" Whats your handle son and lay it on me.!"


      This is my all time favorite movie...I still have an 8-track of the soundtrack LMAO! Of course I have nothing to listen to it with - but damn, I HAVE it ha! Unfortunately I sold my 77 Trans-Am back in 98 though. STILL regret it *sigh*

      I'm pretty sure the line is this though: "What's your handle son and what's your twenty?"

      Yep, proof I've seen the movie tooo many times smile image. Glad to finally see other folks who know lines of this movie. Usually when I say it's my favorite movie, no one believes me smile image.
       

       

    4. #24 May 14, 2007 at 11:32 pm

      MacGyver’s Profile Photo
      MacGyver
      Total posts: 467
      Send Message
      It was a blast watching the movie again tonight... smile image

      "I remember you being taller.... What in the hell has this world come to?"
       

       

      -Geno (AKA MacGyver)
      1983 WS6 "Wind Charger" (Getting revived)
      1987 GTA "Project WS87" (Under construction)
      2002 WS6 "Silver Streak" (Under raced)
    5. #25 May 15, 2007 at 6:59 am

      BigEnis’s Profile Photo
      BigEnis
      Total posts: 21
      Send Message
      Quote:
      Originally posted by BamaGirl  This is my all time favorite movie...I still have an 8-track of the soundtrack LMAO! Of course I have nothing to listen to it with - but damn, I HAVE it ha! Unfortunately I sold my 77 Trans-Am back in 98 though. STILL regret it *sigh*

      I'm pretty sure the line is this though: "What's your handle son and what's your twenty?"

      Yep, proof I've seen the movie tooo many times smile image. Glad to finally see other folks who know lines of this movie. Usually when I say it's my favorite movie, no one believes me smile image.


      How much do you want for the 8 track?
       

       

      Nothing is sweeter than a Bandit Trans Am!
      www.Bandit Trans Am Club.com
    6. #26 May 15, 2007 at 9:34 am

      BamaGirl’s Profile Photo
      BamaGirl
      Total posts: 6
      Send Message
      Quote:
      Originally posted by BigEnis  How much do you want for the 8 track?


      I don't think I could get rid of it...

      I'm hoping it would still play after sitting for so many years. I'm trying to find someone who could copy it from 8-track to CD (with not much luck). If I ever do - I'd be glad to send you a copy of it on CD though if you'd like.
       

       

    7. #27 May 15, 2007 at 11:25 pm

      dfur’s Profile Photo
      dfur
      Total posts: 1
      Send Message
      I remember you being taller.... What in the hell has this world come to?"
      The correct line is:
      "Hey Boy....where's sheriff Branford?"
      "I am Sheriff Branford!"
      "Funny, you sound a lot taller on radio"
      turning around, shaking his head in disgust, "what the HELL is the world coming to?"
       

       

    8. #28 May 16, 2007 at 6:46 am

      BigEnis’s Profile Photo
      BigEnis
      Total posts: 21
      Send Message
      Quote:
      Originally posted by BamaGirl  I don't think I could get rid of it...

      I'm hoping it would still play after sitting for so many years. I'm trying to find someone who could copy it from 8-track to CD (with not much luck). If I ever do - I'd be glad to send you a copy of it on CD though if you'd like.


      The CD has been out for a while.
       

       

      Nothing is sweeter than a Bandit Trans Am!
      www.Bandit Trans Am Club.com
    9. #29 May 16, 2007 at 4:19 pm

      BamaGirl’s Profile Photo
      BamaGirl
      Total posts: 6
      Send Message
      Quote:
      Originally posted by BigEnis  The CD has been out for a while.


      I've had no luck finding the soundtrack available for sale on CD. Cassette I have - bought that back in 90 or 92 I think. But, I've searched Amazon and several other music sites and cannot find it available on CD. Where did you happen to find it on CD???
       

       

    10. #30 May 16, 2007 at 5:48 pm

      MacGyver’s Profile Photo
      MacGyver
      Total posts: 467
      Send Message
      Quote:
      Originally posted by dfur  I remember you being taller.... What in the hell has this world come to?"
      The correct line is:
      "Hey Boy....where's sheriff Branford?"
      "I am Sheriff Branford!"
      "Funny, you sound a lot taller on radio"
      turning around, shaking his head in disgust, "what the HELL is the world coming to?"


      Lol.. thanks for the clarification.. I was running off of memory. .smile image
       

       

      -Geno (AKA MacGyver)
      1983 WS6 "Wind Charger" (Getting revived)
      1987 GTA "Project WS87" (Under construction)
      2002 WS6 "Silver Streak" (Under raced)

    Page 3 of 7: << First < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last >> Posts 21 – 30 of 66  

    login to reply  

    Forums > Discuss Smokey and the Bandit > Your favorite Smokey and the Bandit Lines

    Download Drive Magazine Now!

    Advertisements

        Special Offers & Deals

    Advertisement

     

    Cars > Groups > The Bandit Run > Forums > Discuss Smokey and the Bandit > Your favorite Smokey and the Bandit Lines

    Print your passion at Motortopia.com (http://www.motortopia.com)