Motortopia: Where your passion parks

Motortopia: Where your passion parks.

Why Join Motortopia? Connect with other enthusiasts... Chat! Add Friends! Challenge! Private Message!

1. cars
  2. bikes
  3. boats
  4. planes

Cars > 55Stepside’s Garage > Albums > Not much going on here. > View Photo

Photo 2 of 5: << first photo < prev next > last photo >> Trophies: 7 Give this photo a trophy

From album Not much going on here. by 55Stepside
This is the wiring that the electrician did. I wish I would taken a photo of it before I removed all the tape. It was one large taped bundle and several smaller taped bundles and all the wires were crossed so you couldn't tell where what wire went where. I am straightening this all out so everything is matched up in a more presentable way.

Read comments on this photo (1 – 15 of 15)

TerryO’s Profile Photo
TerryO
Mar 20, 2013 at 8:12 am
Judging by your description of the mess the electrician left you, this look like great progress and something that is workable.

hardtime19’s Profile Photo
hardtime19
Mar 19, 2013 at 1:45 pm
That is a lot of work good luck

Kayleigh’s Profile Photo
Kayleigh
Feb 16, 2013 at 12:13 pm
What a mess! I'll be the first to admit that I don't know a thing about wiring. I wouldn't even know where to begin. Hope you get it all sorted out with relative ease!

Maxicoop’s Profile Photo
Maxicoop
Feb 9, 2013 at 9:03 am
Damn Bill, I hope you can figure that mess out as far as not much going on here ....it looks like you have a lot going on and it might take you some time ....but I have faith I know you'll get it done and it will look great...and work....glad my models don't have wiring...hehehehe good luck ..and keep us informed..

newstalgia1’s Profile Photo
newstalgia1
Feb 9, 2013 at 8:29 am
Nothing worse than trying to fix someone elses mess!...I hope you get it squared away with ease!!

danerica75’s Profile Photo
danerica75
Feb 8, 2013 at 1:20 pm
oh man, what a nightmare! good luck buddy , youll get it right .

bencar’s Profile Photo
bencar
Feb 8, 2013 at 8:34 am
By the way, shouldn't all that wiring be tucked out of the way, not running directly under the middle of the Cab floor?

bencar’s Profile Photo
bencar
Feb 8, 2013 at 8:32 am
Looks like a rats nest, not very professional.

66Chevelle’s Profile Photo
66Chevelle
Feb 8, 2013 at 8:26 am
Lets see, the toe bone connected to the foot bone, the foot bone connected to the ...etc. I hope he didn't charge for the wiring(?) job. I'm guessing that you have a dead short or a bad ground somewhere in that mess that is keeping the thing from running.
Larry

TerryO’s Profile Photo
TerryO
Feb 8, 2013 at 8:16 am
Wiring a vehicle is not a bad job but going behind someone and correcting their sloppy job IS. I know with your self motivation you will succeed Bill, but it won't be a pleasing task until you are finished and everything works correctly. Sorry you had to go through this with no help Buddy.

RancheroBoy’s Profile Photo
RancheroBoy
Feb 7, 2013 at 9:34 pm
Good luck with that. When you get that squared away you can fly out here and take care of my old original wiring. It's still working but some day I may need to take it on.

LowRanchero’s Profile Photo
LowRanchero
Feb 7, 2013 at 8:30 pm
What the frick was that dude thinking! I love wiring and wish I could help you but I'm just too far away. Good luck.

FICKLE’s Profile Photo
FICKLE
Feb 7, 2013 at 6:12 pm
Wiring is always fun lol

HevyChvyman’s Profile Photo
HevyChvyman
Feb 7, 2013 at 12:16 pm
That would make a pretty lumpy carpet......lol
Bill

SittinLow’s Profile Photo
SittinLow
Feb 7, 2013 at 12:15 pm
Wiring, nothing worse to work on. I need help on mine too.

Download Drive Magazine Now!

Advertisements

Special Offers & Deals

Cars > 55Stepside’s Garage > Albums > Not much going on here. > View Photo

Print your passion at Motortopia.com (http://www.motortopia.com)