Motortopia: Where your passion parks

Motortopia: Where your passion parks.

Why Join Motortopia? Show off what’s in your garage... Add Photos! Keep a Journal! Add Videos! Sell Parts!

1. cars
  2. bikes
  3. boats
  4. planes

Cars > Frog’s Garage > Albums > OMG!!! My Poor 'Bird > View Photo

Photo 1 of 10: << first photo < prev next > last photo >> Trophies: 12 Give this photo a trophy

From album OMG!!! My Poor 'Bird by Frog
This picture just makes me want to cry all over again
Browse Related Photos: pontiac, firebird, wreck, crash, stupid, ass, teenagers

Read comments on this photo (1 – 20 of 24)

chevy66babe’s Profile Photo
chevy66babe
Jul 3, 2010 at 3:11 pm
so sorry to see this. Some people don't deserve to have a license and it's not just teens. There are a lot of idiots on the road today.

rhonda’s Profile Photo
rhonda
Jun 17, 2010 at 12:32 pm
Holy crap!! That is enough to turn your stomach! I'm so sorry to hear that! Now you need the other car back for spare parts.lol Teenagers should be locked away on an island until they are about 23,(for so many reasons) and then they should have to pass a LARGE battery of tests before they can be released into the real world.lmao

KatanaMasta’s Profile Photo
KatanaMasta
Jun 17, 2010 at 11:29 am
grooaaaannnnnnnnnnnnn,,,, i am sorryyyyyy,, sue her out the @$$!!!

TerryO’s Profile Photo
TerryO
Jun 14, 2010 at 6:31 pm
Awwwwww mann me tooooo... :-(

Phynally’s Profile Photo
Phynally
Jun 11, 2010 at 3:33 pm
I know your heartache. Just look at the pictures of my Z28. It was totalled by a woman driving a church van and rear-ended the car so hard it shifted the hood over. I'm sorry. Hope you can get it fixed.

revhard’s Profile Photo
revhard
Jun 11, 2010 at 3:19 pm
holly **** i hope the other driver got hit when some hefty fines & her car looks worst than yours, it will teach her a lesson not to be TEXTING while driving I'd almost bet that's why she hit you!

dragon_chick_99’s Profile Photo
dragon_chick_99
Jun 11, 2010 at 10:40 am
DANG!!! Heck, i'm shedding tears for you too frown image Some teenagers these days (not all of them) are clueless, ignorant and just plain dumb. But of course alot of blame can be placed on the parents, it's their job to teach their kids about respect for others, something ALOT of teens and their parents are lacking in. Maybe this incident will change that teens mind and her parents mind about being so careless and disrespectfull. I.m the truck driver for where I work, and I just can't stand people who CAN"T drive. I'll be getting my car out of teh paint shop Mon. or Tue. I worry about things like this.....

55Stepside’s Profile Photo
55Stepside
Jun 11, 2010 at 9:58 am
Man, that definitely sucks. It is a shame you can't drive a beautiful car on the streets these days without something like this happening. So sorry Frog. Go kick some teen butt.

sharkmonkey’s Profile Photo
sharkmonkey
Jun 11, 2010 at 8:44 am
Wow! I have a few teens starting to drive in my neighborhood. I have already had to "verbally educate" them on a few things.
-mark

Tranz15’s Profile Photo
Tranz15
Jun 11, 2010 at 7:09 am
wow she was prolly on the phone i think they should take that girls phone and driveing privalages away for 3 years till she learns her lesson
sory to hear abought this unfortunate accident hope to see your car when its fixed

CorvairJim’s Profile Photo
CorvairJim
Jun 11, 2010 at 12:47 am
I'm glad you and Laila are OK. That's what's important. Cars can be fixed. You'd think she would have seen a bright frickin' red Firebird, though!

lordairgtar’s Profile Photo
lordairgtar
Jun 10, 2010 at 10:52 pm
Man, that's awful. Glad you are OK

4SPD_SS’s Profile Photo
4SPD_SS
Jun 10, 2010 at 10:41 pm
OUCH!

Looks like now is a good time to get a Ram Air hood for it & charge it to the insurance.
Here is wishing a "Speedy Recovery!"

bencar’s Profile Photo
bencar
Jun 10, 2010 at 10:02 pm
I'd cry too, and if I was dead, I'd come back and take that twit out.

FirebirdFest’s Profile Photo
FirebirdFest
Jun 10, 2010 at 9:12 pm
Ouch. frown image

Frog’s Profile Photo
Frog
Jun 10, 2010 at 8:34 pm
Thanks Ed....

Frog’s Profile Photo
Frog
Jun 10, 2010 at 8:34 pm
Thanks Shark. I have an attorney now and he will be looking into all of these things...

Moonshine55’s Profile Photo
Moonshine55
Jun 10, 2010 at 8:33 pm
Hell that's just a scratch!!! You'll be pond hopping in no time Frog!! ;-) Just a small set back!! Don't sweat the small stuff! At least you and your friend aren't in the hospital or 6 feet under!!
I am sorry that happen and it does sux!!!

ASSMAN’s Profile Photo
ASSMAN
Jun 10, 2010 at 8:32 pm
SORRY,FROG,ED

Frog’s Profile Photo
Frog
Jun 10, 2010 at 8:31 pm
I love my friends!!! Lets kick some teen ass... LOL... Oh, that hurts still when I laugh...

Download Drive Magazine Now!

Advertisements

Special Offers & Deals

Cars > Frog’s Garage > Albums > OMG!!! My Poor 'Bird > View Photo

Print your passion at Motortopia.com (http://www.motortopia.com)