Motortopia: Where your passion parks

Motortopia: Where your passion parks.

Why Join Motortopia? So you can participate in groups... Create Group! Join Club! Join Group! Invite Friends!

1. cars
  2. bikes
  3. boats
  4. planes

Cars > 55Stepside’s Garage > Albums > Truck update #8 > View Photo

Photo 1 of 10: << first photo < prev next > last photo >> Trophies: 8 Give this photo a trophy

From album Truck update #8 by 55Stepside
Ordered my wiring harness on Thursday the 16th and got it yesterday the 17th. Ordered it from Summit Racing. Now that is just about the fastest I have ever gotten anything that I have ordered. I think they rock.

Read comments on this photo (1 – 11 of 11)

Valiant010’s Profile Photo
Valiant010
Feb 21, 2012 at 9:19 am
That should be a easy install... How long did he say it would take for him to do the install?

PRECISIONDRIVER’s Profile Photo
PRECISIONDRIVER
Feb 20, 2012 at 1:04 pm
Painless is the way to go.

SittinLow’s Profile Photo
SittinLow
Feb 20, 2012 at 10:50 am
I've been working on my Painless harness for a month now. Can't really run everything until the parts go on for the last time. Disassembly for painting is needed. The harness is fully marked and if you follow the book it helps alot. Still if you don't know electronics it is definately a big task.

Kayleigh’s Profile Photo
Kayleigh
Feb 19, 2012 at 2:34 pm
That was fast!

TerryO’s Profile Photo
TerryO
Feb 19, 2012 at 1:16 am
Man that was fast. I guess thats because they shipped it from their Atlanta retail location, about 4 and a half hour drive to Charlotte.

cudacruzer’s Profile Photo
cudacruzer
Feb 18, 2012 at 11:19 pm
Very Nice, it's getting closer !! I love Summit Racing, I can usually get my parts in 1-2 days, or I can just drive over to Reno/Sparks Nevada & pick it up myself.

bencar’s Profile Photo
bencar
Feb 18, 2012 at 6:23 pm
Gonna take some pain to install, but hopefully it'll be pain free for long time afterwards.

mitchell’s Profile Photo
mitchell
Feb 18, 2012 at 2:33 pm
have fun installing that!

CudaChick1968’s Profile Photo
CudaChick1968
Feb 18, 2012 at 12:25 pm
I've heard a lot of good things about Painless Bill! Your guy should have no problems getting everything in order. Did it include the forward-to-front and taillight assemblies too?

JerryandMary’s Profile Photo
JerryandMary
Feb 18, 2012 at 12:11 pm
Looks like you got the best. Lots of work though. I have seen guys that can install this in their sleep but I have to work pretty hard installing a harness. Looking forward to seeing your truck finished.

Jerry

RancheroBoy’s Profile Photo
RancheroBoy
Feb 18, 2012 at 8:19 am
That looks like a lot of work but will be well worth it. I wish I would have done that. I'm still using the 55 year old wiring and it sometimes gives me a few problems. Will be interesting seeing pictures and hearing of this process.

Download Drive Magazine Now!

Advertisements

Special Offers & Deals

Cars > 55Stepside’s Garage > Albums > Truck update #8 > View Photo

Print your passion at Motortopia.com (http://www.motortopia.com)