Car Show, Other
Dec 16–17, 2006
Permanent Link to this event
Contact Information and Links
About Dreams To Reality Tour 4th Annual Winter Solstice
Dont put your vehicles away just yet people, there is still at least one more event for the year. Unified Productions' Dreams To Reality Tour - 4th Annual Winter Solstice to be held on Sunday, December 17th at the Island Grove Regional Park Exhibition Hall. This event is an INDOOR event!
Name: Dreams To Reality Tour - 4th Annual Winter Solstice
Date: Sunday December 17th, 2006
Location: Island Grove Regional Park Exhibition Hall
Time: 12:00pm to 4:00pm
Move-In: Saturday December 16th 3:30pm to 9:00pm
Entry: (includes 1 passenger)
Pre-Registration (highly recommended as space is limited) - $25 w/ goody bag Just send payment to or mail completed form and check to Unified Productions 19857 E. Linvale Place Aurora, CO 80013
Day of Move-in - $30 (no goody bag).
Spectators: $7 but if you bring a copy of the flyer, then you will receive $2 off. (kids 12 and under are free)
Click here to download Registration Form
Now for those that are entering your cars, I have secured a group rate at a local hotel that is 10 minutes or less from the park. This would especially be good for those travelling to the event from south denver metro or further south for that matter. The information for that is:
Howard Johnson Inn (Old Heritage Inn)
3301 W Service Rd
Evans, CO 80620
The rate is $35 per room for one king or two double beds. Call 970-395-7400 and mentioned Unified Productions to get your discounted rate. However, December 16th is the only date that rate will work on.
Minimum of 2 entries needed for a 1st Place trophy per category
Minimum of 4 entries needed for a 1st, 2nd and 3rd Place trophy per category.
Sickest 4dr Wild
Sickest 2dr Wild
Sickest General Motors
Sickest Old School
Special Interest (1st Place Only)
Sickest Performance Vehicle
Sickest Team Representation (need a minimum of 3 different Teams present)
Sickest Female Ride
Here are some things to remember to remember with judging:
1. Participants change/substitute cars and it's not always caught on the judging sheet, confusing end scores and driver names. Help us by keeping your paperwork straight. We know people flake or little green men sabotage your ride the night before a show, so we'll do our best to accommodate your last minute changes.
2. Bigger car shows like Hot Import Nights, Dub or Extreme Autofest run their events for 7+ hours... we try and get it all done in six of less not including move-in time. We will do our best this year to make sure that the judges are consistent and stick through their entire category.
3. We give considerable props to those drivers who work performance and functionality into their cars, while maintaining a quality ride. Cleanliness is also a major factor. You can have all the go and bling in the world, but if there are old french fries under your seats, wrappers on the floor, weeds in the motor or undercarriage you are going to lose major points. Up to half of each judging criteria is based on cleanliness; this includes the cleanliness of the install job.
4. We specify the criteria and range of scoring that all the judges are required to use. There is no one category that will win you a trophy. If you have a $10k paint job, but no engine work or suspension, you could quite possibly lose to a guy who has a dent on a quarter panel.... but has a beautifully built engine, full suspension, custom roll cage, and a sick set of wheels. You would lose points for no engine work and he loses points for his dent. It's the sum of the total, not the single criteria. Moderate modding all over can overcome a couple of fearsome mods.
5. Yes, it's just a car show, and that its suppose to be about enjoying something with fellow enthusiasts and having fun, not who has the most mods or biggest rims. At one point or another we all feel that we've been on the short end during the awarding of trophies at car shows. We apologize profusely, in advance and the past, for any hurt feelings/egos.
Scoring will be based on the following criteria with a maximum of 220 points total. Subject to change. Check back before each event for any changes. An actual judging sheet maybe available for viewing at a later date as well.
* Exterior Body Modifications (40pts max)
* Paint (20pts max)
* Engine Compartment & Performance (45pts max)
* Undercarriage & Suspension (30pts max)
* Wheels/Tires (20pts max)
* Interior (35pts max)
* I.C.E. (In Car Entertainment) (20pts max)
* Overall Presentation (10pts max)
If you have any questions, please post them here or email them to us at
Date and Time
Sat Dec 16, 2006 – Sun Dec 17, 2006
3:30 pm – 4:00 pm (MST)
Location and MapIsland Grove Regional Park
501 N. 14th Ave.
Greeley, Colorado 80631