1964 Austin Mini (BamBam)
Last updated Nov 7, 2007
My first Classic Mini thanks to Starlord wanting to upsize. Way fun car for motoring and talking about. Its especially fun gassing up next to a big SUV and filling the tank with only 5 gallons and a LOT less cash. Goal is to eventually get this one out on the track. No issues modding either since there is no warranty that last this long.
Here's a BIG shout out to all the other Classic and New Minis out there, especially all my friends in REME!
I need to get out on the track, do some timing over distances and get a run on a dyno sometime soon. So little time, so much to do...
I suppose I could look this up somewhere but I'm not sure much of the original car is left.
- 1275 A+ EFI single port engine (c.1993, milage unknown)
- HF44 SU Carb conversion w/ K&N cone filter
- Lucas ignition coil
- high output alternator
- yellow Distributor
- Sracer plug wires
- Sracer Front sway bar
- JCG Front Cooper S discs
- Sracer Bumpstops
- Sracer Hi-Los
- Gaz adjustable shocks
- Sracer race springs (red in front, blue in the back)
- Sracer powdercoated rocker cover
- Sracer titanium rocker bolts
- Minator Anthracite 10x5's w/ Yoko A008's
- JCG Cooper S head
- Sracer stainless straight pipe
- DTM center exit dual exhaust
- Sracer adjustable rear camber
- Kenwood hd radio w/ 6x9s
- stainless upgrades all around
- Sracer 12v power outlet
- 1 set of custom earplugs
- clear lenses all around
- Sracer stainless shifter + brake lever
Permanent Link to this Car