1966 Ford Galaxie (POS)
Last updated Dec 8, 2009
Purchased January 2008.
One owner 1966 Galaxie ordered by a Ford mechanic from the dealership he retired from. 289 with A/C, automatic car. 135k on the odo.
New Parts included:
- New brake system - drums to lines to master & wheel cylinders
- Front bearings
- Complete tune up
- All hoses and fluids
- Complete new interior - seat covers & carpet, red tuck-n-roll door panels, rear package tray and dash.
- New Chrome Reverse rims - 5 inch up front 7 in rear - with 3/4 inch white wall tires with bullet lug nuts and center caps
- Lowered rear 3 inches and 3.5 in front
- HOK Peagan Gold with red, black, and silver flaked roof then 4 coats of red candy over top of that and 4 coats of HOK clear.
- Flat Black body color
Permanent Link to this Car