Challenges 1 – 2 of 2
Challenges W: 1 L: 1
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Sport coupe Malibu (someday)
Last updated Nov 27, 2009
I purchased this car in 1992 from a friend and used it as my daily driver for about 2 years. after purchasing a new car for that roll the chevelle became the project. It wasn't until about 5 years ago that I that I had a house with a garage so not much happen up to then. Now the project is in full swing, although 2 young children have slowed things abit.
1. 355 With 450 HP. and 450 LB. of torque
2. Turbo 400 street/strip transmission with shift kit
4. Fab9 rear Detroit Locker with 370 gears & 35 spline axels
5. Hotchkis suspension
6. 2" dropped spindles
7. Edelbrock IAS shocks on all 4 corners
8. Airlift bags in rear springs.(dampen wheel hop)
9. March serpentine system
10. Electric water pump.
11. Twin 2950 cfm electric fans
12 Holley 750 DP
13 air gap intake with 1" super sucker spacer
14 Wilwood master cyl.
15. MSD Digital e-curve distributor with MSD 6 control box
16.Wilwood disc brakes on rear
17.SSBC disc brakes on front
Other than the body and frame mods are or will be just about everywhere. Stay tuned for updated pictures.
Permanent Link to this Car