1990 Audi Coupe Quattro 20V (ZeCoupe)
Last updated Nov 24, 2010
My much loved '90 Coupe quattro 20V. This was one of only 847 Audi Coupe quattros sold in North America during 1990. There is a good chance you have never seen one of these on the road unless you live in a major city where Audis sold well. My car came from the Chicago area and I sold it to someone out in Seattle who flew to Minneapolis to drive it home.
20 valve inline 5 cylinder with 165 HP in stock form. My car was probably 10-15 HP above that mark.
Rare stainless steel tubular exhaust manifold.
Pearl white color
- TAP engine management chip
- K&N cone filter intake kit (added heat shield)
- Scorpion T304 stainless steel cat-back exhaust system
- European headlights with Narva Superwhite bulbs
- European clear Hella corner markers
- H&R Sport Springs
- Bilstein Sport Shocks
- Jamex front strut brace
- 26mm rear sway bar added
- 16” ABT New Classic wheels
- 225/50-16 Bridgestone RE730 tires
- 15” Speedline wheels with Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires
- European three spoke ‘sport’ steering wheel
- Lightweight flywheel
- R134a A/C system
- Alpine in dash CD player with Polk Audio speakers in dash and Alpine component speakers in rear. All in stock locations with no holes cut in any panels.
- Carbon fiber look ‘quattro’ rear license plate surround
Permanent Link to this Car