Challenges 1 of 1
1995 GMC Sonoma SLS (The Raven)
Last updated Apr 5, 2007
This truck was purchesed to be my main transportation and work truck. As is the case with every car I own, the temptation to modify got the better of me.
1. 2.2 liter 4 cyl.(low on power but good on gas)
1. saw tooth wheels. ( These are the ones in the picture that I modified with Corvette rally caps before I put on the 15x7 rally wheels.)
1. Painted fiberglass tonoe cover
2. 15X7 Corvette rally wheels
3. K+N open element air filter
4. hollowed mass air sensor
5. Hiflow cat. conv.
6. Dynomax exhaust
7. Modified stock wheels with Corvette rally caps
8. Edelbrock IAS shocks on all 4 corners
Permanent Link to this Car