1995 Mazda Mx3 (Mx3)
Last updated Dec 3, 2008
Bought it with a broken front bumper, got a new front bumper straight from factory, still have lots of work to do this car, future project car, blown engine at the moment.
All Specs and factory options came from:
- Engine: 1.6L 4banger (currently blown)- Lookin for a rebuilt one.. send message if you have!
- The fastest i have had this car was on its first engine and it was 170kmh
1995 Mazda MX-3 Base Coupe Performance & Efficiency Standard Features
- 1,597 cc 1.6 liters 4 in-line front transverse engine with 78 mm bore, 83.6 mm stroke, 9 compression ratio, cast iron block, light alloy head, double overhead cam and four valves per cylinder
- Unleaded fuel
- Fuel economy EPA highway (l/100km): 37
- Multi-point injection fuel system
- Main 50 liter fuel tank
- Power: 78 kW , 105 HP @ 6,200 rpm; 100 ft lb @ 3,600 rpm
1995 Mazda MX-3 Base Coupe Handling, Ride & Braking Standard Features
- Axle ratio :1
- Two disc brakes including two ventilated discs
- Spacesaver steel rim spare wheel
- Strut front suspension with stabilizer bar , strut rear suspension with stabilizer bar independent with coil springs
1995 Mazda MX-3 Base Coupe Exterior & Aerodynamics Standard Features
- Front and rear body color impact absorbing bumpers
- Coefficient of drag: 0.32
- Driver and passenger power body color door mirrors
- External dimensions: overall length (mm): 4,210, overall width (mm): 1,695, overall height (mm): 1,311, ground clearance (mm): 155, wheelbase (mm): 2,447, front track (mm): 1,461, rear track (mm): 1,466 and curb to curb turning circle (mm): 328
- Conventional lens halogen bulb single headlights
- Silver paint
- Tinted glass
- Weights: curb weight (kg) 2,443
- Two-speed windshield wipers with variable intermittent wipe
Front Head Room: 38.2 in.
Front Shoulder Room: 52.2 in.
Rear Head Room: 33.9 in.
Rear Shoulder Room: 48.2 in.
Front Leg Room: 42.6 in.
Rear Leg Room: 31.1 in.
Luggage Capacity: 8.4 cu. ft.
Maximum Cargo Capacity: 37 cu. ft.
Maximum Seating: 4
1995 Mazda MX-3 Base Coupe Interior Standard Features
- Roof antenna
- Rigid cargo area cover/rear parcel shelf
- Cargo area light
- Cargo capacity: rear seat up; to lower window (liters): 436, rear seat down; to lower window (liters): 1,036 and all seats in place (liters): 436
- Front seats illuminated cigar lighter
- Digital clock
- Dashboard full console with covered storage box
- Courtesy lights with two switches
- Front seats cup holders
- Door pockets/bins for driver seat and passenger seat
- Floor covering: carpet in passenger compartment and carpet in load area
- Sports seat
- 3-point reel front seat belts on driver seat and passenger seat
- Lockable glove compartment with lid
- Height adjustable head restraints on front seats
- Illuminated entry system on ignition key surround
- Internal dimensions: front headroom (mm): 971, rear headroom (mm): 861, front hip room (mm): 1,298, rear hip room (mm): 1,149, front leg room (mm): 1,082, rear leg room (mm): 790, front shoulder room (mm): 1,326, rear shoulder room (mm): 1,225 and interior volume (liters): 2,274
- Low fuel level warning
- Low washer fluid level warning
- Power steering
- Front reading lights
- 3-point reel rear seat belts on driver side and passenger side
- Bench one-piece rear seats
- Rear view mirror
- Mechanical remote fuel filler door release
- Mechanical remote trunk/hatch release
- Cloth seat upholstery with additional cloth
- Seating: four seats
- Four speakers
- Plastic steering wheel
- Driver and passenger vanity mirror
- Ventilation system with four fan speeds and recirculation setting
- 92-96 Mazda Mx3 Euro Tailights- Chrome
- 2 10' mtx subs in a thunder box
- Mtx Audio Thunder 4-Channel Amplifier, TC4004 400 watt rms
- panasonic MXE CQ-C5410U Deck MP3/WMA
- Interior Blue Neon Lights
Permanent Link to this Car