1996 Nisssan Maxima GLE (Armando's Max)
Last updated Jul 4, 2008
I own this car 1 year ago, I had love this car since I bough it, there is not that much to tell but what I can say is I love it 100%.
1996 Nissan Maxima Performance - 2,988 cc 3
liters 6 V front transverse engine with 93 mm bore, 73.3 mm stroke, 10 compression ratio, light alloy block, light alloy head, double overhead cam and four valves per cylinder
- Unleaded fuel
- Fuel economy EPA highway (l/100km): 8.7
- Multi-point injection fuel system
- Main 70 liter fuel tank
- Power: 142 kW , 190 HP @ 5,600 rpm; 205 ft lb @ 4,000 rpm
1996 Nissan Maxima Handling
- Four disc brakes including two ventilated discs
- Spacesaver steel rim internal spare wheel , spare wheel
- Strut front suspension with stabilizer bar independent with coil springs , rear suspension with stabilizer bar rigid with coil springs
I thinking on puting header, black euro tail lights, fog lights, rear spoiler, front lip.
It has coolder intake, exaust from catback, Ttein suspension, HP rims, in the interior I had put a RS type (steering wheel and shifter) new white and blue datch gauges, black euro head lights.
Permanent Link to this Car