Motortopia: Where your passion parks

Motortopia: Where your passion parks.

Why Join Motortopia? Connect with other enthusiasts... Chat! Add Friends! Challenge! Private Message!

1. cars
  2. bikes
  3. boats
  4. planes

Cars > THDRAGON’s Garage > “ThDragon” > Albums > G15 F-Body Gathering Atlanta GA May 27-30th 2011 > View Photo

Photo 5 of 58: << first photo < prev next > last photo >> Trophies: 4 Give this photo a trophy

From album G15 F-Body Gathering Atlanta GA May 27-30th 2011 by THDRAGON
ThDragon-scaled back due to distance and location I was not able to bring all my "stuff"
Browse Related Photos: suprassnic, thdragon, michael, s, mcdonald, pontiac, trans, am, chevrolet, camero, g15, fbody, gathering, atlanta, ga

Read comments on this photo (1 – 6 of 6)

rhonda’s Profile Photo
rhonda
Jul 15, 2011 at 9:36 am
smile image

dragon_chick_99’s Profile Photo
dragon_chick_99
Jun 23, 2011 at 6:50 pm
I still don't know how you get all your "stuff" in that 'Bird, lol.

Shaker’s Profile Photo
Shaker
Jun 13, 2011 at 8:13 am
Man-O-man! That is one sweet ride!!!

Rayman’s Profile Photo
Rayman
Jun 1, 2011 at 1:10 am
Looking good!!! I also ant a bra for my ride it keeps it so mint!!!

THDRAGON’s Profile Photo
THDRAGON
May 31, 2011 at 1:45 pm
The "Bra" thing..the funny thing is it is a situation where in a show it is preferance. I personally like the bra..and I have been wearing one since I bought the car. I have no situations with it as I can assure you I have been told nightmare stories. And NO I am not trying to hide any imperfections...as I have no problems taking it of to show anybody. Convertible top same situation...as unless you ask the Judges if they prefer up or down you may get dinged for points. I think since you have a convertible you need to present as such..how do you present yours?

hotrodder202’s Profile Photo
hotrodder202
May 31, 2011 at 11:52 am
Outstanding Michael! Your TA looks better and better each time you bring it to a show. And you remembered to install the bra this time.

Download Drive Magazine Now!

Advertisements

Special Offers & Deals

Print your passion at Motortopia.com (http://www.motortopia.com)