2009 Chevrolet Aveo 5 LS (Red Max)
Last updated Jan 21, 2010
Well I’ve just started working on my new Aveo5, starting off with baby steps. Got some big idea, but have to hold off on any engine mods until the warranty is over (3 years).
1. Going to be adding some custom interior dash paint to mach the body color.
(added red vinyl to door trim Aug. 1st 2009)
2. Replace the rubber shifter.
3. Replace the shifter boot with a red and black leather one.
(made my own shifter boot Aug. 13th 2009)
4. Have a racing strip painted on the car that runs from front to back over the top.
(added racing stripe on Aug. 3rd 2009)
5. Installing a custom rear spoiler.
6. Short Air Intake (add Jan. 21st. 2010)
So as I put things together, I’ll post them up.
Custom Short Air Intake.
Red and Black shifter boot.
Red Vinyl door-panel inlays.
Black Painted Racing Stripe.
New Head Unit.
Ultra Racing Parts.
Permanent Link to this Car