1999 Pontiac Grand Prix
1995 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 TT
Head to Head
3800 supercharged with a 2 inch pulley on it that is putting out 10.4 pounds of boost. It is putting 259 horse to the ground and it runs 9.4 in the 1/8.
About “The Z”
Purchased in Feb 2001 with 47k on the odo.
I've been moding it slowly, progressively,
to make it the car it is today.
Not a show car, or dyno queen.
A clean, fast, driver, with style, class, and performance.
Currently with over 120k on the odo.
Specs for “**rocket**”
No specifications listed.
Specs for “The Z”
3 Liter 24 Valve DOHC V6. Garrett T25 twin-turbocharged with twin air-to-air intercoolers and Nissan Valve Timing Control System (NVCS)
Sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection with dual-plenum intake
8.5:1 compression ratio
Front engine/rear-wheel drive
4.08 final drive
4-wheel independent, multi-link with upper links, lower A-arms, Eibach coil springs, KYB AGX adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers, front and rear stabilizer bars
7.5" x 17" frt. P245/40ZR17
8" x 17" rr. P265/40ZR17
Set the shocks on Soft for a comfy cruiZe down the highway,
or Firm for tearing up a winding mountain road.
Factory Options for “**rocket**”
No factory options listed.
Factory Options for “The Z”
Loaded: Leather Seats, Suede Interior Trim, Auto Climate Control, Bose Audio, T-Tops, Pwr Windows, Pwr Seats, Pwr Mirrors etc.
Mods for “**rocket**”
No modifications listed.
Mods for “The Z”
* TT Swap
* JWT ECU
* 740cc injectors
* Dual JWT Pop Chargers
* Ashspec 2.5" intake piping w/ planar filter mounting
* Z1 Side-mount Inter-coolers
* UR UD Crank Pulley
* HI OD Water Pump Pulley
* Blitz i-Color EBC (1 Bar)
* Specialty-Z SS Super Split Down Pipes
* Megan Racing Test Pipes
* Dual 2.5" stainless cat-back w/ X-Pipe
* Z1 Platinum 1-Piece Drive-Shaft
* 300degree Brake Master Cylinder Brace
* YBBBK w/ StopTech AeroRotor 2-piece directional floating rotors with directional billet aluminum mounting bells
* Braided Stainless Brake Lines
* TT-Rear Stabilizer Bar
* KYB AGX Shocks
* Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
* SPL v2 Tension Rods
* C-Tune Adjustable suspension bits
* - Tension Rod Mount Brace (Ladder Bar)
* - Front Upper Arms
* - Rear Upper Arms
* Energy Suspension Urethane Bushings
* - Front Lower Control Arms & Steering Rack
* - Rear Control Arms
* - Front and Rear Anti Roll Bars
* Rear Strut Tower Brace
* G35 Coupe Wheels & Falken FK452 Tires
* - 17x7.5" 245/40 front
* - 17x8" 265/40 rear
* 4300K HID Low Beams
* Fully Cleared J-Spec Front Corners
* '99 Spec Rear Panels & new 3rd Brake Light Panel
* Painted Brake Calipers (Red)
* Polished Gage Rings & Chrome Trim Ring around shifter opening
newfinish has no Car photo albums.
Vote This challenge has ended!
|Points for **rocket**||Total Votes||Points for The Z|