2005 Nissan Altima
1995 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 TT
Head to Head
wife bought it when i was at work 1 day, the day she left on a trip i took it apart and painted it this lexus color and threw on the wheels!
About “The Z”
Purchased in Feb 2001 with 47k on the odo.
I've been moding it slowly, progressively,
to make it the car it is today.
Not a show car, or dyno queen.
A clean, fast, driver, with style, class, and performance.
Currently with over 120k on the odo.
Specs for “Bamboo”
No specifications listed.
Specs for “The Z”
3 Liter 24 Valve DOHC V6. Garrett T25 twin-turbocharged with twin air-to-air intercoolers and Nissan Valve Timing Control System (NVCS)
Sequential multi-point electronic fuel injection with dual-plenum intake
8.5:1 compression ratio
Front engine/rear-wheel drive
4.08 final drive
4-wheel independent, multi-link with upper links, lower A-arms, Eibach coil springs, KYB AGX adjustable hydraulic shock absorbers, front and rear stabilizer bars
7.5" x 17" frt. P245/40ZR17
8" x 17" rr. P265/40ZR17
Set the shocks on Soft for a comfy cruiZe down the highway,
or Firm for tearing up a winding mountain road.
Factory Options for “Bamboo”
Factory Options for “The Z”
Loaded: Leather Seats, Suede Interior Trim, Auto Climate Control, Bose Audio, T-Tops, Pwr Windows, Pwr Seats, Pwr Mirrors etc.
Mods for “Bamboo”
No modifications listed.
Mods for “The Z”
* TT Swap
* JWT ECU
* 740cc injectors
* Dual JWT Pop Chargers
* Ashspec 2.5" intake piping w/ planar filter mounting
* Z1 Side-mount Inter-coolers
* UR UD Crank Pulley
* HI OD Water Pump Pulley
* Blitz i-Color EBC (1 Bar)
* Specialty-Z SS Super Split Down Pipes
* Megan Racing Test Pipes
* Dual 2.5" stainless cat-back w/ X-Pipe
* Z1 Platinum 1-Piece Drive-Shaft
* 300degree Brake Master Cylinder Brace
* YBBBK w/ StopTech AeroRotor 2-piece directional floating rotors with directional billet aluminum mounting bells
* Braided Stainless Brake Lines
* TT-Rear Stabilizer Bar
* KYB AGX Shocks
* Eibach Pro-Kit Springs
* SPL v2 Tension Rods
* C-Tune Adjustable suspension bits
* - Tension Rod Mount Brace (Ladder Bar)
* - Front Upper Arms
* - Rear Upper Arms
* Energy Suspension Urethane Bushings
* - Front Lower Control Arms & Steering Rack
* - Rear Control Arms
* - Front and Rear Anti Roll Bars
* Rear Strut Tower Brace
* G35 Coupe Wheels & Falken FK452 Tires
* - 17x7.5" 245/40 front
* - 17x8" 265/40 rear
* 4300K HID Low Beams
* Fully Cleared J-Spec Front Corners
* '99 Spec Rear Panels & new 3rd Brake Light Panel
* Painted Brake Calipers (Red)
* Polished Gage Rings & Chrome Trim Ring around shifter opening
Photo Albums 1 – 1 of 1
Vote This challenge has ended!
|Points for Bamboo||Total Votes||Points for The Z|