Glen Burnie, Maryland
2003 Chevrolet Cavalier
2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS
Head to Head
I fell in love with this car as soon as i saw it on the lot. Yeah its a cavalier, but the decal on it was too awesome to pass up! The car drove like a dream, and i never had any problems with it the whole 4 months i had it. May it R.I.P.
About “Half Pint”
This is my first brand new (almost) car. There were only 4586 miles on it when I bought him, dealer demo. I love my car. I'm working on making him a show car.
Specs for “(Blacky)”
Specs for “Half Pint”
* 2,189 cc 2.2 liters in-line 4 front engine with 86 mm bore, 94.6 mm stroke, 10 compression ratio, double overhead cam and four valves per cylinder L61
* Multi-point injection fuel system
* 140 HP SAE @ 5,600 rpm
* 150 Torque (stock)
* 203 Nm @ 4,000 rpm
* Internal dimensions: front headroom (inches): 37.6, rear headroom (inches): 36.6, front hip room (inches): 50, rear hip room (inches): 49.5, front leg room (inches): 41.9, rear leg room (inches): 32.7, front shoulder room (inches): 53.9, rear shoulder room (inches): 54.9 and interior volume (cu ft): 87.1
* External dimensions: overall length (inches): 180.9, overall width (inches): 68.7, overall height (inches): 53, wheelbase (inches): 104.1, front track (inches): 57.6, rear track (inches): 56.4 and curb to curb turning circle (feet): 35.6
* Cargo capacity: all seats in place (cu ft): 13.2
* Weights: curb weight (lbs) 2,617
* 14.1 gallon main unleaded fuel tank
* Strut front suspension independent with coil springs , beam rear suspension semi-independent with coil springs
Factory Options for “(Blacky)”
Factory Options for “Half Pint”
* Power windows
* Power locks
* Power mirrors
* Remote power locks includes trunk/hatch
* 15" steel wheels with hubcaps
* Upgraded Bose sound system
* Tilt Wheel
* CD Player
Mods for “(Blacky)”
The Bodykit, Spolier & Decal all came with the car.
Mods for “Half Pint”
From front to back...From front to back...
* Custom painted the tail lights & stripe in the back
* Custom dual exhaust (2 1/4" piping from the rear axle back)
* Debadged side moldings
* 6 Street Glow (4 of them Gold Series) yellow underbody neons
* Retro-fitted Projector headlights with halos & 6K HIDs
* Front calipers painted yellow
* Rear drums painted flat black
* Billet front Bowtie
* Vent visors for the windows
* Swapped Cavalier emblem on trunk lid
* Razzi front and rear bumpers
* Evo 5 Side Skirts
* RKSport SS fiberglass hood
* Rear Solar Wing
* "Special Edition" spoiler (Soon to be removed)
* 17" MSR 190 Wheels wrapped in Falken 452 tires
* GM 2 point bolted front strut tower bar
* Vibrant rear strut bar
* Powerslot front rotors with Ceramic brakes
Under The Hood...
* Weapons R Dragon intake with K&N Filter
* Painted blue valve cover.
* RKSport lower motor mount
* Optima yellow top battery
* Killer Glass radiator tube
* Pioneer speakers all around
* (Everything else was stolen)
* Custom painted (by me) door panels, window defroster vent, fuse box door panel, rear seat panels, kick panels, dash vents.
* Swapped rear dash for one without a brake light
* 5% tint on the front windows, 15% on the rear.
* Cosmo Racing short throw shifter
* Interior lighting: 9 blue Street Glow mini tubes - more to come
* Disco ball hanging from rearview mirror.
Waiting to install list...
* Air ride system
* TTR K Bar
* Poly urthane control arm bushing
* Front end links
* Fog lights
* GM badges
* Wind deflector for the sun roof
* Custom paint.
* Re-doing the interior
* Blue coolant for radiator tube
* 18" Wheels
* Toyota Cavalier fenders
* "Go" parts if I feel like adding them
Nightmare78 has no Car photo albums.
Vote This challenge has ended!
|Points for (Blacky)||Total Votes||Points for Half Pint|