1999 Pontiac Firebird base
1998 Mustang Coupe
Head to Head
My daily driver.
car has a very nice and clean interior leather seats power everything,
rides really well also last winter i drove it even when the roads were iced over and i cant remember once sliding!
im actually happy with the fact it has a 3.8 v6.
the engine is rugged tough and has good power.
168k miles and still no leaks odd sounds or any issues.
though i did add a few upgrades for extra power, im not too keen on doing any more mods to it
recently had transmission rebuilt
About “Snow White”
Just bought my first mustang. I had to travel over two hundred mile's to find the one I truley loved. What I like most is the new head lights. They are prutty exspensive but looks great. Also I had the tell pipe changed to crome that give's it a deep muscle tone loving it. 5 speed stick shift give's me great control for speed can't wait to encounter my fist street race........
Specs for “ghost”
added k&n ram air and has header back dual magnaflows and a few bolt ons my best guess would be 220-240hp
Specs for “Snow White”
1998 Ford Mustang Performance
- 3,797 cc 3.8 liters 6 V front longitudinal engine with 96.8 mm bore, 86 mm stroke, 9 compression ratio, cast iron block, light alloy head, overhead valve and two valves per cylinder
- Unleaded fuel
- Fuel economy EPA highway (l/100km): 7.8
- Multi-point injection fuel system
- 59 liter fuel tank
- Heavy duty alternator
- Heavy duty battery
- Power: 112 kW , 150 HP @ 4,000 rpm; 215 ft lb , 298 Nm @ 2,750 rpm
1998 Ford Mustang Handling
- 2.73:1 axle ratio
- Four disc brakes including two ventilated discs
- Spacesaver steel rim spare wheel
- Strut front suspension with stabilizer bar independent with coil springs , beam rear suspension with stabilizer bar rigid with coil springs
1998 Ford Mustang Exterior
- Front and rear body color bumpers
- Driver and passenger power black door mirrors
- External dimensions: overall length (mm): 4,610, overall width (mm): 1,824, overall height (mm): 1,351, wheelbase (mm): 2,573, front track (mm): 1,539, rear track (mm): 1,501 and curb to curb turning circle (mm): 11,674
- Complex surface lens halogen bulb single headlights
- Metallic paint , black paint , gloss paint
- Rear window
- Tinted glass
- Weights: gross vehicle weight rating (kg) 1,708 and curb weight (kg) 1,390
- Windshield wipers with variable intermittent wipe
1998 Ford Mustang Interior
- Air conditioning
- Fixed mast antenna
- Front ashtray
- Stereo manufacturer's own audio system with AM/FM
- Cargo area dimensions:
- Front seats cigar lighter
- Floor full console with covered storage box
- Courtesy lights
- Front seats cup holders
- Door pockets/bins for driver seat and passenger seat
- Floor covering: carpet in passenger compartment and carpet in load area
- Driver and passenger front airbag
- Bucket seat
- 3-point reel front seat belts on driver seat and passenger seat
- Front seat center armrest with integral box
- Lockable glove compartment
- Height adjustable two head restraints on front seats
- Illuminated entry system
- Internal dimensions: front headroom (mm): 970, rear headroom (mm): 912, front hip room (mm): 1,341, rear hip room (mm): 1,204, front leg room (mm): 1,082, rear leg room (mm): 770, front shoulder room (mm): 1,361, rear shoulder room (mm): 1,323 and interior volume (liters): 2,350
- Remote power locks
- Power steering
- Front power windows with one one-touch , rear power windows
- Front reading lights
- 3-point reel rear seat belts on driver side and passenger side
- Bench symmetrical two rear seats
- Rear view mirror
- Electric remote trunk/hatch release
- Cloth seat upholstery with additional cloth
- Seating: four seats
- Four speakers
- Plastic steering wheel
- Driver and passenger vanity mirror
- Ventilation system with four fan speeds
Factory Options for “ghost”
No factory options listed.
Factory Options for “Snow White”
In 1994 the Mustang underwent its first major redesign in fifteen years. Code named "SN-95" by Ford, it was based on an updated version of the rear-wheel drive Fox platform called "Fox-4." The new styling by Patrick Schiavone incorporated several styling cues from earlier Mustangs. For the first time since 1973, a hatchback coupe model was unavailable.
The base model came with a 3.8 OHV V6 (232 cid) engine rated at 145 bhp (108 kW) in 1994 and 1995, or 150 bhp (110 kW) (1996–1998), and was mated to a standard 5-speed manual transmission or optional 4-speed automatic. Though initially used in the 1994 and 1995 Mustang GT, Ford retired the 302 cid pushrod small-block V8 after nearly 40 years of use, replacing it with the newer Modular 4.6 L (281 cid) SOHC V8 in the 1996 Mustang GT. The 4.6 L V8 was initially rated at 215 bhp (160 kW), 1996–1997, but was later increased to 225 bhp (168 kW) in 1998.
For 1999, the Mustang received Ford's New Edge styling theme with sharper contours, larger wheel arches, and creases in its bodywork, but its basic proportions, interior design, and chassis remained the same as the previous model. The Mustang's powertrains were carried over for 1999, but benefitted from new improvements. The standard 3.8 L V6 had a new split-port induction system, and was rated at 190 bhp (140 kW) 1999–2004, while the Mustang GT's 4.6 L V8 saw an increase in output to 260 bhp (190 kW) (1999–2004), due to a new head design and other enhancements. There were also three alternate models offered in this generation: the 2001 Bullitt, the 2003 and 2004 Mach 1, as well as the 305 bhp (227 kW) (1999) 320 bhp (240 kW) (2001–2002), and 390 bhp (290 kW) 2003–2004 Cobra.
Hollow has no Car photo albums.
“Snow White” has no photo albums.
Vote This challenge has ended!
|Points for ghost||Total Votes||Points for Snow White|