These little jewels are available from Prestige Hobbies, 1238 S. Beach Blvd. Anaheim, CA 92804, call toll-free 888.886.5778 or click on Prestige-hobbies.com (http://www NULL.prestige-hobbies NULL.com/).
The Triple Crown of Ashley Force Collectibles!
Here are all three of her special paint schemes.
The pretty in pink Mustang commemorating her 2007 Rookie of the Year award only saw action at the ’08 Indy Nationals. Her Ronald McDonald House Charities chrome yellow ride was raced at Seattle and Sonoma in ’09. Ashley surprised her crew at the ’10 Vegas fall race honoring them with the Queen of Hearts paint scheme. All three are highly detailed 1:24th scale by Action Collectibles.
1320, Inc. Classics
1320, Inc. has recreated these two 1:24th scale masterfully detailed Top Fuel classics. Bennie “The Wizard” Osborn’s dragster carried him to back-to-back NHRA Top Fuel World Championships in ’67 and ’68, one of few who can lay claim to this accomplishment.
The gorgeous Jade Grenade of Thomas, Lenhoff & Flurer terrorized the East Coast Top Fuel ranks from the late-‘60s through the early-‘70s. It’s been beautifully restored by Don Trasin.
Prestige Hobbies has a long list of other highly collectible 1320, Inc. nitro racers. Contact them for availability.
Grab a Champ!
NHRA Pro Stock World Champ Mike Edwards earned his crown behind the wheel of his Penhall Co.-sponsored Pontiac. This is his Pontiac GXP for 2011, which won the NHRA Las Vegas race. Action Collectibles has created this 1:24th scale beauty.
The 1:64th Scale Mattel Hot Wheels Drag Strip Demons are Burning up Track!
- The Snake’s bad black ‘Cuda he raced at Lion’s Last Drag Race in ’72 (and lost to The Mongoo$e).
- Dave Bany’s beautiful bright green Tiki Warrior ’76 Monza is a Nostalgia F/C favorite.
- The Northwest Hitter ’77 Plymouth Arrow of Bucky Austin is THE heavy hitter of West Coast Nostalgia Floppers.
- The Mongoo$e is represented with his English Leather Duster. Goo$e ran a two-car team with this paint scheme.
- The Snake’s at it again with his multi-national event winning ’74 Army Vega.
- The Tarmac Twister Duster is a wild nitro flyer.
- The ’78 Indy winning English Leather ‘Vette might be the Mongoo$e’s favorite racer.