Cars > Mustang_Momma_2’s Garage
About Mustang_Momma_2’s Garage
About me and my passion for cars
I am a 26 yr old Ford lovin, truck drivin, horse ridin, fun type of Cowgirl. I live on a 1200 acre ranch with 10 horses and nothin but fords and ford parts everywhere. I grew up driving Fords, riding horses and going hunting with my dad every now and then. I currently own a black with gold racing stripes 1976 Mustang Cobra II 4spd man. tranny, green/brown/white 1973 F250 4x4 390V8 4spd man tranny 36" tires 16" wheels, tan 1986 F250 4x4 460 auto tranny 33" tires 15" wheels independent suspinsion and a white 1991 Ford Ranger 2wd 4cyl 5spd man tranny P195/70R14sl.
I first learned to drive in a 1963 F250 4x4 292 4spd man tranny 40" tires 16"wheels, cherry bomb (needs brakes and a steering wheel now). I used to tell my dad how his truck didn't turn like it should. Now I refuse mostly to drive his blue 1969 Ford Bronco Sport 4x4 302 3psd man tranny 31x10.50R15LT. The Bronco is worse to drive than the '63 F250.
My first car
My very first car was a 1989 Ford Thunderbird with a V8 motor turbo charged. It was a faded Grey with Grey interior and a 5spd man tranny. That car was fast. The car before this one I didn't like.
Car I wish I still had
I wish dad never got rid of his 1969 Shelby Cobra GT500 with white racing stripes. Aulpupoco Blue with Blue interior a 428 Cobra Jet motor with a 4spd man tranny. That car was so awesome. Dad sold/traded it for a 1971 Mach 1, 1986 F250 4x4, 1968 Ford Falcon Futura and a car trailer. The Mach 1 has a 429 Cobra Jet and automatic tranny. My '86 F250 has a 460 with auto tranny. I love that truck and dad sold the Falcon.
My dream car
I have more than 1 dream car:
1. 1966 Ford GT40 with a 427, 5spd man tranny and most importantly Forest Green & black interior with white stripes like the one that won Le Mans in '66.
2. 1969 Shelby Cobra GT500 with a 429 Cobra Jet and 4spd man tranny, black with silver racing stripes or red with balck racing stripes.
3. 2008 Maserati 2door sedan Silver with black interior or dark blue with dark grey interior.
4. 1973 F250 Highboy 4x4, 390 V8, 4spd manual tranny, 35x12.5x16.5, CD-MP3-IPod-USB player, working truck lights, blue headlights, fog lights, off road lights, roll bar, black brush-grille guard, dark green interior w/black velor bench seat, Forest green w/black hurculiner bed-n-rocker panel, fender flares, diamond plate rear bumper, diamond plate bed-n-tailgate cover, diamond plate floor matts, three tier gun rack and sliding rear window. Pics of before be posted soon and when it is finished I will post the pics.
5. 1960's Harley Davidson Softail Fatboy black with green smoke flames and Chrome
6. 1976 Mustang Cobra II black w/gold racing stripes-decals, 2.8L V6, 4 on the floor, cd player, painted, driveable, registered-smogged, A/C, wood grain dash? & Grant steering wheel with Cobra snake center, possibly lift it some day soon. Will post pics when it is finished already posted the before pics.
Car clubs I’m in
National Street machine Club-Life Member.
Ford Mustang Enthusiasts
- Type of racing: Nascar, Drag Racing, Mortorcycle & Monster Jam
- Driver: Carl Edwards, Dale Jr, Greg Biffle, Mark Martin, Rusty Wallace, Matt Kenseth
- Driving song: Brooks& Dunn "Put A Girl In It", C.W. McCall "Convoy", Trace Adkins "Chrome"
- Car movie: Fast and The Furious 1-3, Cars, Gone in Sixty Seconds-1971 Mach 1, Gone in 60 Seconds-1967 Shelby GT500, Bullet, Cobra, Knight Rider 1980s & 2008.
- Car book: 1983-1992 Ford Ranger, 1966-1974 Bronco Manual and 1970-1979 Ford F250 Manual
- Car magazine: Mustang Illustrated, Mustang Monthly, CJ Pony Parts, Mustang Unlimited, Muscle Mustang & Fast Fords, Mustang 5.0, Summit Racing, 4Wheel Drive, 4x4 Off Road, Truckin', Mustang Trader
— Profile last updated: Mar 4, 2011
Mustang_Momma_2’s Groups 1 – 3 of 8
BADASS TOYS FOR GIRLS AND BOYS Enthusiast
THIS IS A GROUP FOR EVERYONE,TALK CARS,MAKE NEW FRIENDS,AND JUST CHAT ABOUT ANYTHING CAR RELATED,THIS IS A GROUP FOR ALL CAR PEOPLE,WELCOME,ALL,THANKS,ASSMAN-ED
Illinois, United States
BOXERS RULE Enthusiast
CRUIZERS FOR THE CROSS Enthusiast
Black Mustang Club Club
Monzter Racing Business
From Mild to Wild or Show to Go !!! What are you looking for in performance? The only requirements for my group is to have a passion for raw horsepower or just looking good at a car show or cruise. If you love the sounds of open headers or deep toned exhaust from a ground shaking, heart...
Nebraska, United States
Vehicles 1 of 5
Coolbox (what’s this?) 1 – 3 of 8
Photo Albums and Videos 1 – 2 of 3
Mustang_Momma_2’s Car Garage Blog 4 – 6 of 10
Jul 17, 2009
As soon as my dad and I fix the TBird so that it can be smooged and the citation I got in the drive way can be signed off monday. We are going to swap trannies from the parts...
Dec 18, 2008
Well, I have yet to find a tranny for my truck and ot is still sitting on the ramps in front of the house. My dad believes he can fix the tranny if he takes it apart. Now if he...
Aug 17, 2008
As I had posted earlier that I had broke my tranny some how. Well, when I took the shifter off and put a short crowbar n it I could not get it to shift. My dad tried it when he...
Special Offers & Deals
Cars > Mustang_Momma_2’s Garage