About me and my passion for cars
I love cars...always have. Ever since i was a little kid i have loved em. I love working on em, drawing em, coming up with custom ideas for em and ecspecially driving em. i am an intern mechanic and i found out i like working on my car, not anyone elses... so there goes that profession but yea thats about it
My first car
my first car was a white, 1986 Monte Carlo SS with a black bra, gray interior, and the stock 305 h.o. i loved this car and still do, it was totaled last febuary by a chick who pulled out in front of me and didnt have any insurance, so there goes that one.. too bad i have to look at whats left of it everyday sitting in my driveway
Car I wish I still had
The white 86 SS, my favorite car out of any of them in my driveway... even the 2 with faster engines...
My dream car
well being a chevy man this is difficult to say, but my dream car would have to be a 67 shelby gt500, or elanore... the king snake version, i would take that car over any other car on the planet!
Car clubs I’m in
I'm not in any right now, but i designed the logo for one of our local truck clubs and as soon as i get a truck im in that... and probably by next year i am joining the monte carlo car club so i can go to monte nationals
- Type of racing: Well, i really like being sideways and the precission it takes those guys to pitch the car around and control it, so i would have to say drift is my favorite, but dont get me wrong, im no ricer at all!
- Driver: hhhmmmm the earndhart family
- Driving song: hhmmm not sure, what ever sounds good i guess
- Car movie: i'd have to say Gone in 60 Seconds, even though the jump in the end almost killed the movie...
- Car book: i dont have any idea...
- Car magazine: popular hotrodding, super chevy, high performance, and any other muscle mag
- Car game: any new need for speed and the ultimate Gran Turismo, any of em
— Profile last updated: Feb 8, 2007