About me and my passion for cars
Um...Born and raised to be a ford guy, although chevy's are alright, and some other cars are ok. I prefer muscle cars but there are some pretty sweet cars coming out lately. I work on cars and plan on bein a mechanic when I graduate from NADC.
My first car
was a 1968 fairlane my dad and I restored. I drove a 84 F-150 for a while after that as a daily driver, then I got a 1994 Thunderbird that I still drive.
Car I wish I still had
Umm.. I still have all the cars I ever had, so I'm good here.
My dream car
A 1971 Mustang Mach 1.
Car clubs I’m in
A club me and my friends made, called Team Ford. We work on cars together. Then there's Team F.A.T., the f-ing awesome two!
- Type of racing: drag
- Driver: Dale Earnhardt
- Driving song: Flirtin with Disaster
- Car movie: Gone in 60 Seconds (remake)
- Car book: my 100 years of american cars book.
- Car magazine: Muscle Car Review
- Car game: Test Drive: Eve Of Destruction
— Profile last updated: Dec 30, 2007