About me and my passion for cars
Since day one, my dad had to drive me around for a couple of hours every night just to get me to go to sleep. (Maybe it was the fumes from the 70's but I like to think it was the hum of the engine.)
My first car
1967 Chrysler Newport 2 door with a 383 and 3 2bbl carbs. Oh, and fender skirts.
Car I wish I still had
My 1981 Firebird Formula Triple Black with Silver. I had a Recaro 1984 Trans Am that I kept and sold the Formula for $$ to fix up the T/A. I shouldv'e kept them both.
I'm now on my 10th Firebird.
My dream car
The one I finally got.
Car clubs I’m in
Not really a club, but I go to the Pontiac Nationals in Norwalk, Ohio every year.
- Type of racing: Drag and Bench Racing
- Driver: Johnny Benson of course. (Richard Petty too!)
- Driving song: TNT by AC/DC or Live Wire by Motley Crue
- Car movie: Smokey and the Bandit or Christine
- Car book: ANY
- Car magazine: High Performance Pontiac
- Car game: ANY
— Profile last updated: Dec 21, 2010