About me and my passion for cars
I love cars. Working on my car is very soothing and its my way to "get away from it all". It always brings a huge smile to my face at the end of an Overhaulin' show when the mark gets his decked-out ride back.
My first car
My blue '84 Monte Carlo SS that was given to me by my Dad as long as I finish college, something he never did but wished he could have.
My dream car
My SS after I win the lottery and get to do every imaginable thing to it.
Car clubs I’m in
None yet, i've been waiting for a Monte or muscle car club. I'm a member of www.montecarloss.com and I can tell you, this is THE best place for Monte Carlo people around.
- Type of racing: Drag, NASCAR
- Driver: Mark Martin until he retires, the little E becomes my favorite
- Driving song: Any good rock and roll
- Car movie: Gone in 60 Seconds
- Car magazine: Super Chevy
- Car game: Forza Motorsports right now
— Profile last updated: Sep 16, 2012