My first car
`83 Ford F-150. A wonderful truck that was passed down through 3 generations in my family. It got about 6 miles to the gallon, and I had to drive the automatic transmition like a manual because it would not shift on it's own. The truck still lives, it was returned to the Grandfather who bought it in the first place, and is still hauling whatever garbage we down want to put in the new trucks at 250,000 miles.
Car I wish I still had
For about 6 weeks I had a `79 Cadillac. It was a boat & kinda smelled after 20+ years of a smoker driving it. But is was still one of my favorites.
My dream car
`69-`71 Ford Mustang.
- Type of racing: Indy
- Driving song: Too many to list
- Car movie: Gone in 60 Seconds, The French Connection
- Car book: `83 Ford F-150 Owners Manual, solid life advice.
- Car magazine: Popular Mechanics
- Car game: It is lame but I love Mario Kart, best racing game ever!!!!
— Profile last updated: Apr 23, 2007